HOUSE OF ROSE PROFESSIONAL’S
2022 NORTH AMERICA EDITION OF BREAK THE CEILING TOUCH THE SKY ®
Virtual Summit, Feb 28, 2022
EASTERN TIME, USA.
0930 to 0940: WELCOME and OPENING OF CONFERENCE by Key Partners and VIPs. Alex von Behr, President, vBA Associates; Former Global Chief Customer Officer, Unilever and Senior Advisor, House of Rose Professional leads.
0940 to 1000: MISSION 2029 FOR A BETTER WORLD: Learnings from the 2022 Break the ceiling touch the sky 101 Best Global Companies for women in leadership Index – big picture on who’s really making progress in the women in leadership mission. Anthony A. Rose, Chairman and CEO, House of Rose Professional with Global Advisory Council of MISSION 2029 FOR A BETTER WORLD
1000 to 1030: KEYNOTE ADDRESS by Bob McDonald, former Secretary of Veterans Affairs and Chairman, President and Chief Executive (retired), The Procter & Gamble Company
1030 to 1120: LEADERSHIP STRATEGIES TO WIN IN NORTH AMERICA : C-Suite leaders outline the top actions they are taking on Talent, ESG and Future Proofing their businesses. What are the skills that women will have to sharpen to be future ready leaders in a digital world.
- Paula Dart, VP Global eCommerce, Diageo
- Valerie Love, Senior Vice President, Human Resources, The Coca-Cola Company
- Chester Twigg, Group Commercial Officer, BIC
- Kristal Howard, Director, Head of Corporate Communications & Media Relations, Kroger
Expert moderator: Alex von Behr, President, vBAssociates. Former Global Chief Customer Officer, Unilever. Senior Advisor, House of Rose Professional
1120 to 1135: BREAK
1135 to 1225: SUCCESS SECRETS OF INSPIRATIONAL WOMEN LEADERS. Inspirational women leaders share their career paths and stories of challenge, effort and achievement – the unique strategies they developed to succeed in highly competitive industries/ organizations.
- Carolyn Miles, former CEO, Save the Children, Senior Advisor and Executive Fellow, University of Virginia Darden School of Business
- Helen Bradley, CHRO and Executive Committee Member, Bureau Veritas
- Tara Deakin, Chief People Officer, Spin Master Corp
- Elle Morris, Senior Vice President, Global Strategy, Marks, a part of SGS & Co.
Expert Moderator: Carlos Barroso, President and Founder, CJB and Associates and former SVP Global Research and Development, Campbell Soup Company
1225 to 1300 : KEYNOTE ADDRESS by Christina Ruggiero, President of Operations, Central Zone of North America, The Coca-Cola Company
1300 to 1350 : LUNCH BREAK
1350 to 1410: WELLNESS FOR HIGH PERFORMING EXECUTIVES: Best practices for wellness to cope with the demands of high-pressure executive lifestyles from former Mr. Universe Brian Peters
1410 to 1500: MALE CHAMPIONS FOR DIVERSITY & INCLUSION: Male Champions for gender diversity & inclusion share their best practices to support gender diversity & inclusion and accelerate women in leadership in their organizations. Specific tips for aspiring male champions to reapply and use and insights from a female Champion who has partnered with men to ensure inclusion delivers positive business and social impact.
- Shawn Till, EVP and CEO, Bureau Veritas North America
- Angie Halamandaris, Founder President, Juniper Group and Co-Founder, Heart of America Foundation
- Denny Iker, Principal YI Consulting and former VP-HR, General Electric
- Anthony A. Rose, Chairman and CEO, House of Rose Professional and founder, Break the ceiling touch the sky®
Expert moderator: Ranu Gupta, Managing Partner, Performance Leverage
1500 to 1530: DEI SHOWCASE FROM THE WORLD’S BEST:
- Gender diversity on the shop floor. Christopher Thomson, Site HR/LR Director, Oshawa Assembly, General Motors
- Racial equity and its impact on business. Dr Lisa Coleman, Senior Vice President, Global Inclusion and Strategic Innovation at New York University
1530 to 1555: CLOSING Q&A SESSION WITH SEVERAL OF THE DAY’S SPEAKERS.
1555 to 1600: CONFERENCE CLOSE
Questions: Contact email@example.com.