HOUSE OF ROSE PROFESSIONAL’S
2020 NORTH AMERICA EDITION OF BREAK THE CEILING TOUCH THE SKY ®
FEB 20, 2020, Crowne Plaza Manhattan, 1605 Broadway, New York, NY 10019, United States
0715 to 0815: REGISTRATION
0820 to 0830: WELCOME: Chester Twigg, Group Commercial Officer, BIC and Chair for the 2020 NA edition of break the ceiling touch the sky and Anthony A. Rose, Chairman and CEO, House of Rose Professional.
0830 to 0845: OPENING OF CONFERENCE by Key Partners and VVIPs.
0845 to 0930: THE WORLD, WORKPLACES AND SKILLS IN 2025. THE TOP TRENDS AND HOW THEY ARE GOING TO TRANSFORM YOUR WORLD : Artificial Intelligence. Diversity & Inclusion. Sustainability. Agility and continuous learning. Managing across gender, generation and geography. The top CEOs outline the top trends shaping business and leadership in the USA. What skills will be most relevant in the future. How can you prep to be an agile, multi-dimensional, entrepreneurial employee?
- Natalia Shuman, EVP and CEO, North America, Bureau Veritas,
- Julie Hamilton, Chief Commercial Officer, Diageo
- Dr. Lisa M. Coleman, Senior Vice President, Global Inclusion and Strategic Innovation at New York University
- Chester Twigg, Group Commercial Officer, BIC
Moderator: Ranu Gupta, Leadership Development Expert, Executive Coach and Board Advisor
0930 to 1015: THE WORLD’S BEST SHARE DIVERSITY & INCLUSION BEST PRACTICES: D&I Best practice case studies from world beating organizations. Insights from the top employer brands for women.
- Monique Lanaux, Sr. Director, Global Diversity & Engagement at PepsiCo – Closing the gender pay gap/ Building a great female leadership pipeline
- Dr. Lisa M. Coleman, Senior Vice President, Global Inclusion and Strategic Innovation at NY University on How Diversity & Inclusion shapes millennial, Gen Z thinking
1015 to 1040: COFFEE AND NETWORKING BREAK.
1040 to 1105: LEADERSHIP PERSPECTIVES with Colleen Lindholz, President Kroger Health and Kash Shaikh, Founder and CEO, BSB Group International
1105 to 1150: CHARTING A COURSE FROM THE MIDDLE TO THE C-SUITE: SUCCESS SECRETS OF THE MOST INSPIRATIONAL WOMEN LEADERS: Candid conversations of the CEO’s journey to leading an organization. Some of North America’s most inspirational women leaders share the challenges, failures, learning strategies and successes as they work with their organisations and key stakeholders to carve out sustainable and influential career paths for themselves and their teams. How do women leaders best return to the workforce after things like family leave or a career break?
- Angie Halamandaris, Founder and President, Juniper Group
- Marcia Bole, Head of North America R&D Operations, RB
- Sonsoles Gonzalez, Founder CEO. Better Not Younger
Moderator: Deborah Malone, Founder – The Internationalist
1150 to 1235: MANAGING YOUR ENERGY AND BALANCE: Masterclass in best practices for managing your energy, focus and holistic wellness to unlock peak performance that is sustainable. The key wellness habits that enable successful long term careers.
- Stefan Maron, Vice President, Global Information Officer, Stryker
- Rosana Melendez Colon, Senior Director, Human Resources, Walmart Puerto Rico
- Jennifer Murtell, VP of Strategy, Snapdragon
Holly Shafer, Senior Director, Creative, BSB Group International
Moderator: Dr. Sherri Malouf, Owner and Master Trainer, SMS, Inc.
1235 to 1300: KEYNOTE ADDRESS by Grace Puma, Executive Vice President, Global Operations, PepsiCo
1300 to 1400: NETWORKING LUNCH.
1400 to 1410: OFFICIAL PIC OF THE 2020 USA EDITION OF BREAK THE CEILING TOUCH THE SKY.
1410 to 1435: KEYNOTE ADDRESS by Dr Lois Lee, Founder & CEO, Children of the Night; “Living your purpose, making a difference.”
1435 to 1520: MALE CHAMPIONS FOR D&I: Best practices from male champions that are role modelling as diversity & inclusion champions in their companies and building cultures that are truly unlocking diversity & inclusion as a key contributor to business. Best techniques for male and female champions for diversity to collaborate to truly ensure the best men or women win in the workplace.
- Andreas Schulmeyer, Chief Financial Officer, Better Choice Company
- Brian Walker, SVP and Chief Human Resources Officer, Unifrax
- Tim Love, Author – It gets better with age, former Vice Chairman, Omnicom
- Anthony A. Rose, Chairman and CEO, House of Rose Professional Pte. Ltd.
Moderator: Harpreet Twigg, Founder, WEAVEiN
1520 to 1610: TEA AND SPEED MENTORING OF DELEGATES
1610 to 1630: GROUP ACTIVITY
1630 to 1640: CLOSE AND WINNER ANNOUNCEMENTS!