HOUSE OF ROSE PROFESSIONAL’S
2019 MIDDLE EAST EDITION OF BREAK THE CEILING TOUCH THE SKY ®
APR 10, 2019, THE OBEROI, DUBAI, UAE
0730 to 0830: REGISTRATION AND NETWORKING
0830 to 0840: WELCOME: Chairman and CEO, House of Rose Professional.
0840 to 0850: OPENING OF CONFERENCE by Key Partners and VVIPs.
0850 to 0940: THE MIDDLE EAST BUSINESS UPDATE: THE BIG PICTURE FROM THE TOP: The top CEOs provide an overview of the business agenda in the Middle East and the top trends that are shaping the business landscape in the Middle East. The implications and opportunities that this dynamic business environment will open up for women in the next few years. What is the future for women in the workforce in the Middle East? What are the industries that will best unlock women power in the Middle East? What is the role of STEM in this construct?
- Shahzeb Mahmood, Regional Director and GM, MENAP, Reckitt Benckiser (RB)
- Mohammed AL Fayyad, Director of Customer Care and Aftersales, General Motors, Middle East Region.
- Julie Hamilton, Global Chief Customer and Commercial Leadership Officer & Senior Vice President, The Coca-Cola Company
- Sheena Ganesh, Global Controller – Business Operations, Upstream Finance Manager – UAE, KSA, Shell
Moderator: Mariam Farag, Head of CSR, MBC Group
0940 to 1030: BEST PRACTICES AND POLICIES FOR DIVERSITY & INCLUSION THAT ARE ENABLING WOMEN TO THE TOP IN THE Middle East Insights from the top employer brands for women. Sharings from the CEOs/top leaders who are successfully leveraging gender diversity and inclusion to win in the unique Middle East market. Specific policies, procedures and strategies to enable women to the top. What Companies are doing to help women deal with conscious and unconscious bias. Dealing with Societal pressures, male dominated workplaces, work-life balance, sexual harassment.
- James Michael Lafferty, Chief Executive Officer, Fine Hygienic Holding
- Luciano Poli, President Dow Chemical India, Middle East, North Africa & Turkey (IMET)
- Sherine Moneim, Beauty and Personal Care Marketing Director, Unilever Mashreq
- Judith Trujillo, HR Manager, GM Middle East
Moderator: Delel Chaabouni,IT Senior Director – Asia, Middle East & North Africa, PepsiCo
1030 to 1055: COFFEE AND NETWORKING BREAK.
1055 to 1125: KEYNOTE ADDRESS by James Michael Lafferty, CEO, Fine Hygienic Holding – “A Case study for Dramatic Change.”
1125 to 1215: CHARTING A COURSE THAT LEADS TO THE C-SUITE AND BREAKING THE GLASS CEILING. SUCCESS SECRETS OF THE MIDDLE EAST’S MOST INSPIRATIONAL WOMEN LEADERS: In a survey by a leading business publication, only two of the Top 100 Executives in the Middle East are women. Why is that still the reality? Candid conversations with women and male champions for diversity at the top. Some of the Middle East’s and the world’s most inspirational women leaders share their challenges, heartbreaks, strategies and successes of their career paths. This panel also discusses what women at the very top can do to help other women leaders get there.
- Elda Choucair, CEO, PHD Media, MENA
- Alizeh Iqbal Haider, Chief Compliance Officer, Fine Hygienic Holding
- Susan Mboya, Principal and International Advisor, Navigators Global
- Joyce Bijl, Global Head of Development, Pontoon Solutions
Moderator: Noha Hefny, Co-Founder, Lit-Creative
1215 to 1305: BUILDING A COHORT OF MALE CHAMPIONS FOR GENDER DIVERSITY: Tips and techniques adopted by the best companies in building support amongst male leaders in the Middle East for gender diversity. How progressive organisations are moving from cultures that are completely male dominated to those that welcome and leverage gender diverse points of view. Challenges, opportunities and practical partnership that enables more men to contribute to the acceleration of gender diversity in the Middle East. Building more sponsors for women leaders versus mentors.
- Baljeet Nagi, Director SCM Sales Development & Strategy ECEMEA, Oracle
- Anthony Rose, Chairman and CEO, House of Rose Professional Pte. Ltd.
- Liz Beneski, Executive Director and Chief Success Officer for Member Engagement, Satisfaction, and Results, AMCHAM Abu Dhabi
- Pooja Gupta, CFO Middle East & South Asia, Sandoz
Moderator: Sarah Tabet, HR Director, Schneider Electric
1305 to 1400: NETWORKING LUNCH.
1400 to 1415: OFFICIAL PIC OF THE 2019 MIDDLE EAST EDITION OF BREAK THE CEILING TOUCH THE SKY.
1415 to 1515: SPEED MENTORING UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL: The top panellists mentor participants at tables.
1515 to 1545: GROUP ACTIVITY
1545 to 1610: TEA BREAK
1610 to 1700: 50 MINUTES: BE THE CEO OF YOUR LIFE, BUILD YOUR HOLISTIC ACTION PLAN FOR SUCCESS: Let some of the day’s leading panelists answer all your toughest questions on and help you build your blueprint for success. Balance career and family life, unlock your full potential via smart personal and professional choices. Deal decisively with harassment in the workplace. Manage your energy via a focus across the physical, mental, emotional, financial, spiritual components of your career. Sharpen your skills to be a leader of purpose, passion and persistence. Be the CEO of your life.
1700 to 1715: CLOSE AND WINNER ANNOUNCEMENTS!