HOUSE OF ROSE PROFESSIONAL’S
BREAK THE CEILING TOUCH THE SKY 2015 ©
AT THE MANDARIN ORCHARD, 333 ORCHARD ROAD, SINGAPORE
TOPICS AND TIME LINE (DRAFT) FOR SEPT 29, 2015:
0740 to 0810: REGISTRATION
0810 to 0820: WELCOME: By Anthony A. Rose,Chairman and CEO, House of Rose Professional
0820 to 0835: OPENING OF CONFERENCE by Guests of Honor
0835 to 0925: WOMEN MEAN BUSINESS: How women are changing the face of business and society. Best practices in unleashing the power of women in the workplace and community. The CEO’s viewpoint.
- Julie Hamilton, Chief Customer and Commercial Leadership officer, The Coca-Cola Company
- Alex Von-Behr, Chief Customer Officer, Unilever Plc,
- Max Rangel, Senior Vice President Asia, SC Johnson & Son
- Yukari Inoue, Managing Director, Korea and Japan, the Kellogg Company
- Joy Rice, Supply Chain Director, Global Travel and Middle East, Diageo
Moderator:Paul Prendergast, Managing Director, Consumer Goods and Services, Accenture, Singapore
0925 to 1015: LIVING YOUR PASSION – THE NUMBER ONE SECRET TO SUCCESS: Featuring Inspirational women that are pursuing their passion and their secrets for success.
- Lynne Anne Davis, President, Asia Pacific, FleishmanHillard
- Joanne Soo, CEO, Ace Adventure who climbed Mt. Everest
- Malathi Das, President, SCWO
- Roxana Davis, General Manager, SHELL
- Anuradha Challu, VP, HR Core Services, PepsiCo AMEA
Moderator: Anthony A Rose, Chairman and CEO, House of Rose Professional
1015 to 1040: COFFEE AND NETWORKING BREAK
1040 to 1130: HAVING IT ALL: MASTERING WORK-FAMILY BALANCE: The art and science of finding balance. Learning from the experts who do that daily.
- Nancy Kielty, VP – Global Sourcing, Walmart
- Malini Vaidya, Managing Director, Singapore/SEA, Spencer Stuart
- Rosaline Koo, Founder and CEO, CXA
- Patricia Goh, Managing Director, SMG, Singapore
Moderator: Mouna Aouri Langendorf, Founder and Chief Momentum Officer, Woomentum
1130 to 1220: HAVING A GOAL. PLANNING FOR SUCCESS: Transforming dreams into reality.
- Stephanie Keen, Managing Partner, Singapore, Hogan Lovells
- Chester Twigg, VP – CBD, P&G
- Anika Grant, HR Lead, APAC and ASEAN, Accenture
- Hasan Basar, Founder and Managing Director, Bangkok PR
Moderator: Krish Iyer, Founder and Chief Catalyst at Qua Aliter Associates
1220 to 1330: NETWORKING LUNCH.
1330 to 1420: LEVERAGING GREAT ROLE MODELS AND MENTORS: How to leverage sponsors and mentors for continuous professional growth.
- Laura Ashton, Marketing Leader, Asia Pacific Region and Global Relationship Marketing, AT Kearney
- Gill McLaren, General Manager, Singapore, Malaysia and Brunei Region, the Coca-Cola Company
- Julia Raiskin,Managing Director and Head of G10 Rates Sales for Asia Pacific at Citi
- Lizi A. Jalil, Managing Director, EM-CAP Partners Pte. Ltd.
Moderator: Chris V Someren, Chief Executive, Ascentador
1420 to 1510: NETWORKING FOR SUCCESS: Why “who you know” matters as much as “what you know.” Networking with authenticity and credibility.
- Su-Yen Wong, CEO, the Human Capital Leadership Institute
- Yuet Ming Tham, Partner & Chair of Diversity Committee, Asia pacific Sidley Austin LLP
- Jaideep Shergill, Founding Partner, Pitchfork Partners
- Meghan Connolly, Managing Director and Head of Personal Loans and Revolving Credit, Standard Chartered Bank
Moderator:Deborah Biber, Chief Executive, Pacific Basin Economic Council
1510 to 1600: THE ENTREPRENEUR’S TOOLKIT: Entrepreneurial best practices that will help you start up your business and grow it sustainably.
- Sreyashi Sen, Founding Director of United Entertainment
- Madhulika Mathur, Co-Founder, weddingsutra.com
- Denise Lim, Serial entrepreneur, rentalanguageteacher.com
- Rhonda Wong, CEO, Anthill Realtors
- Kavita Jhunjhunwala, Director WS Group Pte. Ltd
Moderator:Jake Watts, South East Asia Markets Reporter, the Wall Street Journal WSJ
1600 to 1620: COFFEE AND NETWORKING BREAK
1620 to 1710: AIM TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE: The power secret of the most inspirational women – Performance with Purpose. Making a difference. Why doing good is also good business.
- Madhabi Puri Buch, CEO, The Farm Juicery, India, CEO, The Doctor Checklist, Singapore
- Angeline Martyn, Director, Save the Children
- Pooja Arora, Director, FlexTalent.asia
- Dominic Gamble, CEO and Co-founder, findaWEALTHMANAGER.com
Moderator:Amy Kong, Regional Director for Learning and People Development, MSLGROUP ASIA
1710 to 1800: FINAL SESSION: MAKING IT HAPPEN. Saying YES. TAKING ACTION. Taking what you’ve learnt from the day and taking ACTION, using it in your personal plan for success.
The climax panel picking from a selection of the top panelists of the day. Surprise format. To be announced Sept 15.
1800 to 1815: CLOSE AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
Note: The agenda could see a few edits based on delegate feedback.