Head – Marketing Communications, Myntra
Over 16 years of experience across E-commerce, BSFI, Consumer Durables, FMCG & start-ups, worked in senior leadership roles with organizations like Ameriprise Financial (formerly American Express Financial), Yes Bank, Publicis Group, and contributed to their growth trajectory.
· Core experience in launching & building brands from scratch and designing campaigns for profitable growth. Additionally, have exposure of working across brand communications, digital & PR in Indian & global markets.
· At Myntra, I am currently responsible for strategizing campaigns that have consumer appeal with online engagement at its heart, to enhance the reputation of the company.
· As Marketing Head & a founding member of Ameriprise Financial India, a Fortune 250 company, created strategies and ensured their implementation for brand positioning & market expansion. Established a distinct positioning amidst a cluttered financial market that helped to achieve 50% higher top-line growth in its first year itself & met YoY AUM & revenue growth as per targets.
· As a founding member of Digilogues (a digital marketing company funded by Rajan Anandan, MD, Google India), generated new business for the company through client acquisitions and marketing customized solutions.
· Some of the highlights include strengthening SME business of Yes Bank, Tripadvisor India growth campaigns, SIP Ethnic NRI campaigns, YOY top-line growth of Ameriprise etc.
· Recognized as one of the most influential marketing leaders (in 2015) by World Marketing Congress in partnership with CMO Asia & World Brand Congress.
· Speaker at various forums & summits organized within and outside India.
· Conducted seminars/workshops on a broad range of subjects in marketing for companies and educational institutions.
· Zealous about understanding Indian consumers & their relationship with brands, culture & socio-economic structure.
· Active in Indian start-up ecosystem.