Regional Head of HR, Asia Pacific & Japan, HP Inc.
Nicolina Marzicola is the Regional Head of HR, APJ for HP Inc. Nicolina started her HP career in 1997 in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada, as HP Canada’s first staffing manager. She continued to accelerate her development through various HR positions in Canada, landing as the Technology Services Canada Country HR leader before relocating to HP’s office in Roseville, California.
Throughout her 18 years with HP, Nicolina has held a variety of HR leadership roles including:
- HR VP, Customer Support and Solutions
- HR VP of Finance and the Office of the General Counsel
- HR Director of the Sales Operations organization
- Global HR Manager for the Procter & Gamble account (where she started the “Manager on Loan” program)
- HR Principal in several large scale outsourcing deals,
- Director of Global Functions Talent Management
- HR Manager of Customer Operations and Marketing
Nicolina earned a B.A in Psychology and Post Graduate in Business from Wilfrid Laurier University, Ontario, Canada.
She is currently based in Singapore.