HOUSE OF ROSE PROFESSIONAL’S
2023 MIDDLE EAST EDITION OF BREAK THE CEILING TOUCH THE SKY – LIVE SUMMIT, DUBAI UAE. ANANTARA DOWNTOWN DUBAI (BUSINESS BAY)
Sept 6, 2023. DUBAI, UAE. FINAL AGENDA BELOW.
0800 to 0845: REGISTRATION
0845 to 0850:WELCOME: Rima Iskandarani, Experimentation at Scale Capabilities, Communications & PMO Lead, Global,Coca-Cola
0850 to 0900: OPENING OF CONFERENCE: By Anthony A. Rose, Chairman and CEO, House of Rose Professional, with sponsors, speakers and key partners.
0900 to 0915: “MISSION 2029 FOR A BETTER WORLD” UPDATE. INSIGHTS INTO THE 2023 BREAK THE CEILING TOUCH THE SKY 101 BEST GLOBAL COMPANIES FOR WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP: Global benchmarks and insights from the 2023 Break the ceiling touch the sky® 101 Best Global Companies for women in leadership Index.
0915 to 1005: THE CEO CONVERSATION: Five of the Middle East’s top executives from the most successful companies share winning business strategies and personal guidance for success and growth in the Middle East.
- Ayman Mokhtar, Regional President MENA and EURASIA, Viatris
- Widad Haddad, Vice President & General Manager, United Arab Emirates, Oman, Yemen & Lebanon, Emerson Automation Solutions
- Andrew Buckingham, Vice President and General Manager, Middle East, The Coca-Cola Company
- Peter van Den Broeck, Senior VP, GM Middle East Africa, BIC
- Farah N. Hamdan, General Manager, MENAT Region, Zimmer Biomet
Moderator: Anthony A. Rose, Chairman and CEO, House of Rose Professional Pte. Ltd.
1005 to 1035: KEYNOTE ADDRESS: Sedef Salingan Sahin, President Eurasia & Middle East, The Coca-Cola Company
1035 to 1105: BREAK.
1105 to 1200: LEVERAGING YOUR STRENGTHS, LEARNINGS AND BEST PRACTICES FROM THE MIDDLE EAST’S MOST INSPIRATIONAL WOMEN: The Middle East’s top female executives share their strategies for success. Succeeding in male dominated environments, taking care of your own career development, making the leap from operational to senior leadership roles, supporting other women to success.
- Berna Yilmaz Ciğeroğlu, General Manager, Turkey, DHL Global Forwarding
- Francesca Mills, Head of Propositions and Pricing Middle East, Zurich Insurance
- Cara Nazari, CEO, AMCHAM Dubai
- Abena Danso Allotey, Global Head Legal Trade Sanctions,Sandoz
- Samar Elmnhrawy, Senior Vice President – Human Capital & Sustainability, Majid Al Futtaim – Retail
Moderator: Kirsty Koen, CHRO, Fine Hygienic Holding
1200 to 1215: RECOGNITION.
1215 to 1245: KEYNOTE ADDRESS: James Michael Lafferty, CEO, Fine Hygienic Holding.
1245 to 1340: LUNCH BREAK
1340 to 1410: KEYNOTE ADDRESS: Jerome Droesch, CEO Domestic Health and Health Services, International Health, Cigna Healthcare
1410 to 1450: THE DEI CHALLENGE: SUCCESSES IN 2022-23 ACROSS THE MIDDLE EAST. The most successful Companies from across industries across the Middle East present their DEI successes of 2023. Case snippets to provoke reflection and reapplication by participants.
- Leah Cotterill, Chief Distribution Officer, Middle East & Africa, Cigna Healthcare
- Ihssane El Marouakhi, Finance Director, Middle East & Africa, BIC
- Participant activity
Moderator: Rima Iskandarani, Experimentation at Scale Capabilities, Communications & PMO Lead, Global, Coca-Cola
1450 to 1510: BREAK
1510 to 1550: WHO ARE THE MIDDLE EAST’S TOP CHAMPIONS FOR GENDER EQUALITY? : Recognizing the top Champions for gender equality in the Middle East. Scenario planning to learn from how they are leading with inclusion and the specific strategies and actions they have taken to accelerate gender equality in their organizations and the positive impact it is having on the business and organization.
- Moosa AL-Moosa, President of Dow Middle East & Turkey
- Nahla Abid Gribaa, Vice President Sales and Strategy Middle East and Caspian Sea Region at Bureau Veritas
- Alexis Lecanuet, Senior Managing Director, Middle East Market Unit, Accenture
- Liz Beneski, Chief Executive & Director, AMCHAM AbuDhabi
Moderator: Rohini Venkateswaran, Vice President & Country Manager Procter & Gamble – East Gulf & Sales Strategy Gulf
1550 to 1645 : SPEED MENTORING FROM THE DAY’S LEADERS.
1645 to 1700: SUMMIT ANNOUNCEMENTS AND CLOSING.