Founder and Chief Catalyst
Qua Aliter Associates, Singapore
Krish is founder and chief catalyst at Qua Aliter Associates, (www.quaaliter.com) a network of professionals who help unlock individual, team and organizational potential to maximize performance. He has worked for over 3 decades across several organizations globally as a catalyst for transformational growth – in individuals, teams & organizations. A significant part of his pre-coaching career has involved being a sales leader specializing in key and strategic account management, and change agent for growth, innovation and program execution, working across cultural and functional boundaries.
Krish is a Singapore national, and his life and work have taken him across 4 continents and in as many industry sectors – industrial consumables, industrial commodities, IT services and enterprise software. Krish has served in senior executive roles with multinational organizations, such as 3M Co., Praxair, and was Global Vice President Strategic Customers with SAP, the global leader in enterprise software. As a coach, facilitator and mentor, he has worked with senior leadership across various sectors including technology start-ups and giants, banks and financial services organizations, consumer goods multinationals, quasi-governmental agencies, universities, and international developmental agencies.
Krish drives a consultative coaching approach with leaders and teams, as a thought-cum-action provoking, and creative partnership to support individuals realize their true potential. Through his facilitation coaching endeavours, Krish seeks to support individuals and teams achieve greater levels of performance, growth and fulfillment in their professional and personal spheres of life.
In addition to being an empaneled facilitator and coach with several multinational organizations, Krish also serves as Associate Faculty and Coach at the Center for Creative Leadership, Singapore, the Civil Services College, Singapore and is an Expert Facilitator with the leaders in sales enablement, the Miller Heiman Group, for whom he conducts programs in Large Account Management, (LAMP®) Strategic Selling (SS®) and Conceptual Selling (CS®). He also conducts coaching and leadership development programs at the Singapore Management University. Krish is a member of ICF Singapore’s Team Coaching Community of Practice.
Krish leverages a variety of psychometric instruments as part of his coaching and facilitation engagements, including MBTI-II, FIRO-B® and FIRO®-Business, Hogan Assessments, WorkPlace Big 5 4.0™, Power+System’s Organizational Workshop™ methodology, The Predictive Index (PI), NBI™ Thinking Profile Assessment, and the Change Style Indicator®. He is proficient in a variety of leadership and personal development methodologies, such as positive psychology, appreciative inquiry, design thinking, and adult learning principles, and effectively brings these to bear in his coaching engagements. Krish is one of the first Singapore based practitioners of Holacracy®, a recently evolved self-management practice for organizations.
- Krish is an avid blogger, on various personal and team development topics through his blog posts on Linkedin. He has contributed to articles in publications such as the Human Capital Leadership Institute’s e-magazine HQ Asia. http://hqasia.org/insights/question-leadership, His research paper entitled “Coaching or Non-Profits in Singapore: An experience & evidence based approach impact assessment” published by the Centre for Non-Profit Leadership, Singapore. cnpl.org.sg/flipbook/06/
- He recently had the honor to present at the 3rd International Columbia Coaching Conference held in New York City, 17th -19th of October 2018. An expanded version of his paper, “Looking Outside-In : A Context Driven Approach to Team Coaching”, has been published in the 1st Practitioners Handbook of Team Coaching.
- Krish was featured on The Team Coaching Zone, the leading global network of team coaching practitioners and thought leaders. http://www.teamcoachingzone.com/krishiyer. Krish is a key member of the International Coach Federation (ICF) Community on Team Coaching.
- A firm believer in giving back to the community, Krish volunteers as a mentor and coach for the not-for-profit sector, including the global social entrepreneurship platform Enactus.
- Krish is an avid runner and meditator; when he is not pounding earth or seated in a half-lotus pose, you’re likely to find him engrossed in a book, strumming his guitar or listening to his collection of vinyl records. Krish is a Singapore national, but was born British in the lovely East African country of Uganda, and still harbors very pleasant memories of a childhood spent in nature on the banks of Lake Victoria.