HOW TO ENTER THE BREAK THE CEILING TOUCH THE SKY® 2019 – THE LEONIE AWARDS, SEPT 2 EVENING.
1. Choose the category you wish to enter by viewing the BTC awards section on www.houseofroseprofessional.com/global-awards-2019/
2. Make entry payment of 150 USD per entry via the Paypal payment gateway on www.houseofroseprofessional.com 100 precent of the awards fees collected minus cost for award trophies will be donated to SAVE THE CHILDREN.
3. Download the entry form from the awards section of www.houseofroseprofessional.com and write up your entry in under 1000 words based on the criteria mentioned under each award (focus on the 5 criteria in each award category and results linked to EACH of those criteria as they will independently carry equal 20% weightage for max of 100% in scoring), send in to
firstname.lastname@example.org before July 31 , 2019. LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED TILL Aug 4, 2019. Please quote your receipt number from the payment made. HORP reserves the right to follow up with additional questions regarding your award entries.
4. The awards jury will then deliberate. Finalist companies and candidates will be notified by Aug 15, 2019. All shortlisted Companies and Teams will be expected to have a minimum FIVE delegates signed up as delegates for the 2019 World Edition of Break the ceiling touch the sky. Winners will be announced on the evening of the summit at the Awards program Sept 2, 2019.
5. Note that access to the actual 2019 Leonie awards evening on Sept 2, 2019 is reserved for paid delegates of the 2019 World Edition of Break the ceiling touch the sky® – the success and leadership summit for women and special invitees of House of Rose Professional. All delegates at the day summit (0830 to 1745) receive free access to the evening awards session (1830 to 2030). To attend the awards evening please sign up for the summit.
Best Companies For Gender Diversity
Best Companies for gender diversity and women leaders. Highlights the top Companies who walk the talk on leading gender diversity and are best in class in making gender diversity fundamental to the company’s success.
- Integrates gender diversity as fundamental to its business success
- Advances women across management levels – hiring, growing and promoting women leaders – Has strong female representation on its Board
- Provides excellent workplace and support facilities for women in leadership, no pay gap between the genders
- Innovates to share and reapply gender diversity practices from within and without
- Supports gender diversity across industry by supporting external forums like Break the ceiling touch the sky in real and tangible ways – time and money
Best CEO’s/Presidents Leading on Gender Diversity
Listing of Best CEOs/Presidents for gender diversity and the advancement of women in leadership. Highlights the top CEOs/Presidents who have best integrated and leveraged gender diversity as a competitive advantage for their organization.
- Role models diversity best practices
- Ensures gender balanced representation on his/her leadership team
- Makes his leaders accountable for gender diversity being unlocked as core to the company’s business versus nice to have
- Proves the positive impact of gender diversity on business results
- Supports gender diversity across industry by supporting external forums like Break the ceiling touch the sky in real and tangible
ways – time and money
Human Resources/Diversity & Inclusion Leader Champions
Listing of Best HR gender diversity champions – Highlights the outstanding achievements of the Head of Diversity & inclusion/ HR leader in an organization that has demonstrated outstanding leadership and commitment to leadingand executing the gender diversity agenda through the organization and beyond.
- Is able to make a case for gender diversity and get engagement/financial support from his/her leadership for
- Constantly innovates, shares and reapplies best practices on gender diversity to the benefit of his or her company
- Role models collaboration to step change advancement of women in his/her industry
- Actively supports participation of his/her Company’s teams at external Forums such as Break the ceiling touch the sky® versus just seeking to promote company at such forums
- Has an active strategy in place to make gender diversity core to his Company’s success
Inspirational Woman Leader of the Year
The most inspirational woman leader of the year award recognises the significant contributions a female leader has made not just to her business, but also as an inspirational role model for other professional women and in her community.
- Outstanding woman in business that towers above peers for her contribution to her business but also to society and to gender diversity in particular
- Has actively supported gender diversity as one of her key principles on her road to success
- Has a proven track record of empowering other women leaders and is a mentor for men as well
- Is regarded as a game changer in her industry based on her business results but also on the manner in which she delivers
- Is a champion “teacher” – her organizations continue to bloom long after she has left them
“Walk the Talk” Campaign of the Year
Gender Diversity Marketing and activation Campaign of the year Award. This award recognizes a marketing effort that has played a major role in supporting gender diversity or the advancement of women in the workplace both in talk and in “walk”.
- Delivers a specific and tangible business result based on a unique gender diversity insight
- Cuts through the industry clutter and rises above the negativity associated with lack of progress on gender diversity
- Has a direct and traceable impact on the lives of the target of the campaign
- Is potentially reapplicable for other brands/ companies to reapply and further impact gender diversity
- Is consistent with the “business with purpose” credo
Male Champion for Gender Diversity
Listing of Best Male Champions who support gender diversity and the advancement of women. Celebrates a male leader who has demonstrated outstanding commitment to the advancement of women in leadership and overall progress of gender diversity.
- Makes a strong case for gender diversity based on fact and specific actions versus hyperbole
- Visibly demonstrates advocacy for the advancement of women
- Supports gender diversity on his team and ensures fair opportunities for women leaders
- Suitably supports the delegation of women leaders to industry learning events and summits
- Is available as a trusted member to women in leadership
Mentor of the Year
To recognize the contributions of a leader who has given of her/his time and effort in a truly selfless manner to mentoring young leaders, way beyond the call of duty
- Has an outstanding track record of being a mentor for women leaders
- Has demonstrably built a pipeline of women leaders who acknowledge his mentorship
- Continues to role model mentorship and advocacy for women leaders and gender diversity
- Actively connects female leaders with new learning opportunities
- Shares his knowledge internally within his company and outside (recognised beyond his company as a good mentor)
Best Companies for overall D&I
The most inspirational overall Diversity & Inclusion strategy/ program that encompasses all forms of diversity – gender, nationality, race, disability, style, etc. Could be national/regional/ global. Clear track record of the intervention having measurable success.
- Holistic D&I strategy encompassing gender, disability, ethnicity, etc
- Clear action plan implemented over at least 12 months
- Great example for others in industry to follow
- A clear improvement versus starting point of the program
- Employees embrace and celebrate the D&I strategy as a critical element of the companys culture and success
Best HR Team/ D&I team
Recognises the entire D&I team of a Company versus an individual for inspirational D&I leadership within their own Company and within the broader industry. Recognizes the teams contribution to collaborating for greater impact with multiple companies.
- Has an outstanding track record of advancing Diversity & Inclusion in their Company
- Has demonstrably built a pipeline of women leaders for senior leadership positions
- Continues to role model mentorship and advocacy for women leaders and gender diversity
- Has built a sustainable business model leveraging gender diversity and inclusion
- Shares their knowledge internally within his company and outside (recognised beyond their company as an outstanding team)
To access to the actual 2019 Leonie Awards evening on Sept 2, 2019 is reserved for paid delegates of the 2019 World Edition of Break the ceiling touch the sky® – the success and leadership summit for women. All delegates at the day summit (0830 to 1745) receive free access to the evening awards session (1830 to 2030).