HOUSE OF ROSE PROFESSIONAL’S
2022 AFRICA EDITION ONLINE OF BREAK THE CEILING TOUCH THE SKY ®
June 2, 2022. ONLINE EDITION. South Africa Time.
0930 to 0945: WELCOME AND OPENING OF CONFERENCE by key sponsors and partners.
0945 to 1005: INTRODUCTION ON MISSION 2029 FOR A BETTER WORLD AND INSIGHTS FROM THE 2022 BREAK THE CEILING TOUCH THE SKY® GLOBAL BEST COMPANIES FOR WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP. Anthony A. Rose, Chairman and CEO, House of Rose Professional (HORP) and author of “Break the ceiling touch the sky: success secrets of the world’s most inspirational women.”
1005 to 1055: THE FUTURE OF BUSINESS IN AFRICA. LEADERSHIP AND GROWTH STATEGIES: Five top executives share their own leadership strategies and their organizations adapted business models for success in Africa and the role women in particular will play in Africa’s development. What are the specific future skills women will need to develop to win in the workplace in Africa? How can they acquire these skills?
- Alfred Olajide, Vice President and General Manager, Nigeria, The Coca-Cola Company
- Nene Maiga, CEO, Orange Botswana
- Vukani Mngxati, Chief Executive Officer, Africa, Accenture
- Carli Jacobs, Head of Life & Health Reinsurance for Southern Africa, Swiss Re
Expert Moderator: Alex von Behr, President, vBA Associates. Former Global Chief Customer Officer, Unilever. Senior Advisor, House of Rose Professional.
1055 to 1125: KEYNOTE ADDRESS by Phillipine Mtikitiki, Vice President, South Africa Franchise, The Coca-Cola Company
1125 to 1140: BREAK
1140 to 1230: SUCCESS SECRETS OF INSPIRATIONAL WOMEN LEADERS: How can women leaders succeed at the highest level in Africa. What are their success strategies and career paths to success? How do they deal with work-life balance, leverage smart networking to build their careers? How do they find their voice and speak up for what they want? Who are their role models? How are they adapting to learning, living and adapting to a digital world where the rules of business are dramatically changing? Includes perspective from a Male Champion for gender diversity & inclusion in Africa.
- Cynthia Griffin, Minister Counselor Commercial Affairs, sub Saharan Africa, US Department of Commerce
- Paloma Legema, Head of Marketing, BIC East Africa
- Dr Susan Mboya, Principal and International Advisor, Navigators Global LLC
- Cyprian Kabbis, District Chief Executive, Eastern Africa, Bureau Veritas Group
- Moderator: Ranu Gupta, Managing Partner, Performance Leverage. Consultant, House of Rose Professional.
1230 to 1300: BREAK FOR LUNCH
1300 to 1315: TIPS FOR EVERYDAY WELLNESS by Brian Peters, former Mr Universe
1315 to 1345: KEYNOTE ADDRESS by Mashudu Lembede, Country Chief Executive Zambia, Bureau Veritas Group
1345 to 1400: BREAK
1400 to 1415: SMALL ACTIONS. BIG IMPACT : Celebrating an inspirational leader and initiative that is making an impact on business and the community in Africa. Tips on how to leverage your skills to make a difference in the world.
- Ismael Bello, General Manager, Sub-Saharan Africa, Mars Wrigley
1415 to 1515: RECOGNITION AND QUESTION & ANSWER SESSION WITH THE 2022 BREAK THE CEILING TOUCH THE SKY® AFRICA’S MOST INSPIRATIONAL WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP. INCLUDES SOME OF THE DAY’S EARLIER SPEAKERS AND:
- Mangadi Dikotla, Head of Tax at TotalEnergies
- Emma Knox, CEO Africa, Vitality Health International, Discovery Limited
- Ntombi Mhangwani, Experience Architect and Lead Women’s Forum – Accenture Interactive, Africa at Accenture
- Lethepu Matshaba, Vice President, Home Care at Unilever
- Mandisa Ntloko-Petersen, Chief Marketing Officer at BCX
- Belinda Matshome, Managing Director at Accenture
1515 to 1530: SUMMIT CLOSE
To lead as a sponsor for the 2022 Online Africa Edition online of Break the Ceiling touch the sky® email email@example.com.