THE 2021 WORLD EDITION OF BREAK THE CEILING TOUCH THE SKY®
Oct 26, 2021, virtual summit
Singapore, Oct 26, 2021
(All timings below in Singapore time).
Oct 26, 2021.
0800 to 0815: WELCOME AND OPENING OF SUMMIT BY SPONSORS AND COUNCIL MEMBERS WITH PARTICIPANTS
0815 to 0835: WHY THIS MATTERS: MISSION 2029 UPDATE AND HOW GENDER EQUALITY IS IMPACTING OUR WORLD. Better diversity & inclusion. Better leadership. Better business. A better world – sharing of the vision by Members of Global advisory Council of Break the ceiling touch the sky® Mission 2029 and further insights from the 2021 Break the ceiling touch the sky 101 Best Global Companies for women in leadership Index.
0835 to 0925: PREPARING TO WIN IN A VUCA WORLD. Senior executives paint a vision of what to expect over the next 5 years, key changes across the world prompted by Covid-19, what skills are being prioritized, the talent they are seeking, business models they are evolving and how they are preparing their organizations for success. Featuring five influential leaders of our times and their counsel on what women can do TODAY to lead the changes that are happening around us.
- Tony V. Del Rosario, VP Franchise Operations East Region (Philippines, Vietnam and Cambodia)
- Lisa Coleman, Senior Vice President, Global Inclusion and Strategic Innovation, New York University
- Enrique Patrickson, CFO and Head of Sales – Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa at Electrolux
- Matthew Driver, Executive Vice President, Head of Services, Asia Pacific, Mastercard
Moderator: Alex von Behr, President, vBA Associates. Former Global Chief Customer Officer, Unilever. Senior Advisor, House of Rose Professional.
0925 to 1015: MAKING SMART CAREER PATH CHOICES THAT GET YOU TO THE C-SUITE: Tips and best practices from senior female executives who shaped outstanding career choices in challenging circumstances and how they constructed winning career paths to achieve their dream life. Learning from leaders who actively became the CEO of their own lives.
- Susanne Arfelt Rajamand, Managing Director South East Asia Fonterra (Asia)
- Julie Hamilton, Chief Commercial & Global Sales Officer, Diageo
- Dali Sanghera, Managing Director – Growth Markets/ Asia Middle East Africa, Accenture
- Janti Soeripto, President and Chief Executive Officer, Save the Children USA
Moderator: Carlos Barroso, President and Founder, CJB and Associates
1015 to 1045: BREAK
1045 to 1115: BUILDING AN INCLUSIVE CULTURE THAT DRIVES HIGH PERFORMANCE AND IS AGILE TO OPPORTUNITY: Lessons from The Coca-Cola Company in Asia Pac. Keynote by Marcela Esquivel, Vice President of HR, ASEAN and South Pacific
1115 to 1145: D&I BEST PRACTICE CASE STUDIES: DEI through different lens. Learnings from the world’s best. The “How to” of DEI that is delivering positive business and org impact.
- Company 1 – Building a gender diverse leadership pipeline
- Company 2 – Enabling the differently abled
1145 to 1215: LESSONS FROM THE MASTERCARD INDEX OF WOMEN ENTREPRENEURS. Keynote by Rama Sridhar, Executive Vice President, Digital & Emerging Partnerships and New Payment Flows, Mastercard
1215 to 1315: LUNCH BREAK.
1315 to 1400: FITTER, HEALTHIER, MORE RESILIENT; House of Rose Professional’s Wellness experts help you build a customized program to build a more resilient, productive you. Get ready for some work!!
- Brian Peters, Former Mr. Universe
- Julie Lewis, Director, Mountain High
1400 to 1450: COLLABORATION AS A KEY TO SUCCESS – COLLABORATION BEST PRACTICES FOR CORPORATES, NOT FOR PROFITS AND GOVERNMENT PARTNERSHIPS. Learnings and best practices from Collaboration and Partnership from the Not for Profit, Government and Corporate sectors.
- Shahira Bazari, Trustee & Managing Director, Yayasan Hasanah
- Victor Mills, Chief Executive, Singapore International Chamber of Commerce (SICC)
- Steve Okun, Founder and CEO, APAC Advisors
- Kelly Tay, Columnist, The Business Times
Moderator: Shirley Zhu, Former Programme Director and Board Member, IGD Singapore
1450 to 1520: BREAK
1520 to 1610: SUCCESS SECRETS OF THE WORLD’S MOST INSPIRATIONAL WOMEN LEADERS: How do the most inspirational women succeed in the C-Suite in this VUCA, digital world? Inspiration from the most successful women leaders across industries and continents. Leading in a world where influence is far more necessary than authority. Male perspective from male advocates for gender diversity & inclusion.
- Beatrice Guillaume-Grabisch, EVP Head of Group HR & Business Services, Nestle SA
- Dr Liziwe Masoga, Senior Vice President and Chief HR Officer at Massmart
- Nishi Vasudeva, former Chairman, HPCL
- Noeleen Kelly, General Manager UAE, Lower Gulf & Global E Commerce, Fine Hygienic Holding
Moderator: Anthony A. Rose, Chairman and CEO, House of Rose Professional
1610 to 1700: REAL MEN ADVOCATE FOR GENDER DIVERSITY: Featuring 5 Male CEOs/Senior leaders who share insights on how they have led with inclusion, best practices to be a male champion for gender diversity & inclusion and the business impact it is having on their organizations.
- Vishnu Kalra, Vice President, Europe Middle East Africa, Ethicon Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies
- Maurizio Brusadelli, EVP & President Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa (AMEA), Mondelez International
- Douglas Mesquita Rocha, Global Vice President R&D – Home Care, Henkel
- Sean Poppitt, Director Communications, General Motors Africa and Middle East
Moderator: Ranu Gupta, Managing Partner, Performance Leverage
1700 to 1745: CLOSING Q&A WITH LEADERS
1745 to 1800: ANNOUNCEMENTS AND TRANSITION TO MENTORING SESSIONS.
1800 to 1900: MENTORING SESSIONS LED BY KEY SPONSORS AND END OF SUMMIT.
Potential sponsors, Questions or inputs mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.