HOUSE OF ROSE PROFESSIONAL’S
2021 MIDDLE EAST EDITION OF BREAK THE CEILING TOUCH THE SKY ® (VIRTUAL SUMMIT)
Sept 28, 2021, The Oberoi, Dubai
0830 to 0845: REGISTRATION
0845 to 0850: WELCOME: Chairman and CEO, House of Rose Professional.
0850 to 0900: OPENING OF CONFERENCE by Key Partners and VVIPs.
0900 to 0920: INTRODUCING MISSION 2029 FOR A BETTER WORLD AND INSIGHTS INTO THE 2021 BREAK THE CEILING TOUCH THE SKY 101 BEST GLOBAL COMPANIES FOR WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP: Details of MISSION 2029 FOR A BETTER WORLD and the BTC 101 INDEX.
0920 to 1010: STRATEGIES FOR GROWTH AND SUCCESS IN THE MIDDLE EAST: Five of the Middle East’s top executives share the growth, talent and DEI strategies of business and their organizations in a COVID-19 VUCA world. An executive summary of a blueprint for success in the Middle East and the trends that are shaping the landscape for business and women in leadership in particular in this COVID-19 era.
- Sue Donoghue, Arab Cluster CEO (Bahrain, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia), DHL
- Tolga Cebe, Vice President and GM, Middle East, The Coca-Cola Company
- Liz Beneski, Chief Executive Director, AMCHAM Abu Dhabi
- Andrea Janjua, Chief Marketing Officer, Fine Hygienic Holding
Moderated by Alex von Behr, Former Global Chief Customer, Unilever Plc. Senior Advisor, HORP. President. , vBA Associates.
1010 to 1035: THE BUSINESS IMPACT FOR DIVERSITY & INCLUSION. DIVERSITY & INCLUSION IMPACT AT THE WORLD’S MOST SUCCESSFUL COMPANIES: Case studies from two Organizations winning via Diversity & Inclusion. Inspiration from the most successful international brands in the Middle East. Two case studies to catalyse reflection and potential reapplication across industries and organisations.
- Lena Al Suhaili, Director, HR – MEA & Global Export Markets, BIC
- Kindah Sais, Global Equity Diversity & Inclusion at Boeing International
1035 to 1055: BREAK.
1055 to 1130:KEYNOTE ADDRESS – Claudia Navarro, VP Marketing Eurasia and Middle East, The Coca-Cola Company
1130 to 1220: PLANNING YOUR CAREER PATH. SUCCESS SECRETS OF THE MIDDLE EAST’S MOST INSPIRATIONAL WOMEN: Strategies for success – balancing work and family from the most successful female leaders in the Middle East. Navigating culture, gender, generation and geography – success secrets of inspirational women leaders. Perspective from a global Male Champion for Diversity, Equity and Inclusion.
- Noeleen Kelly, General Manager UAE and Lower Gulf, Fine Hygienic Holding
- Linda Bedran, Head of Corporate Affairs, Emerging Markets, Viatris
- Banali Luthra Malhotra, Director Marketing, RAKBANK
- Gabriella Planojevic, Global Talent and Develpment Director, Aramex
- Chester Twigg, Group Commercial Officer, BIC
Moderated by: Delel Chaabouni, Executive Partner Gulf & Emerging Markets, Gartner
1220 to 1315: LUNCH BREAK
1315 to 1345: COURAGE AMIDST ADVERSITY – Monique Ong, Chairman, MindNation
1345 to 1355: ANNOUNCING THE 2021 TOP MALE CHAMPIONS FOR GENDER DIVERSITY & INCLUSION IN THE MIDDLE EAST.
1355 to 1445: HOW TO LEAD AS A MALE CHAMPION FOR GENDER EQUALITY – Lessons from the lives of the Best male champions for gender equality in the Middle East and how they are inspiring change within their workplaces in the Middle East.
- Peter Van den Broeck, Senior VP, GM Middle East-Africa, BIC
- Vishnu Kalra, Vice President, Europe Middle East Africa, Ethicon, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies
- Jerome Droesch, CEO MEA & SEA, Board Member India and Turkey, Cigna
- Panelist to be announced.
Moderated by: Anthony A. Rose, Chairman and CEO, House of Rose Professional Pte. Ltd.
1445 to 1500: BREAK
1500 to 1545 : SPEED MENTORING FROM THE DAY’S LEADERS.
1545 to 1600: SUMMIT CLOSES.
NOTE: THIS SUMMIT WILL BE HELD LIVE (SPECIFIC NUMBER OF INVITEES PERMITTED UNDER COVID-19 SPACE RESTRICTIONS AT THE OBEROI, DUBAI BALLROOM). Some invitees will be joining virtually.