HOUSE OF ROSE PROFESSIONAL’S
2021 GREATER CHINA EDITION ONLINE OF BREAK THE CEILING TOUCH THE SKY ®
June 22, 2021. ONLINE EDITION. FINAL AGENDA BELOW.
0845 to 0900: WELCOME AND OPENING OF CONFERENCE by key sponsors and partners.
0900 to 0930: INTRODUCTION ON MISSION 2029 FOR A BETTER WORLD AND INSIGHTS FROM THE 2021 BREAK THE CEILING TOUCH THE SKY® GLOBAL BEST COMPANIES FOR WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP. With CHINA perspective. Anthony A. Rose, Chairman and CEO, House of Rose Professional (HORP) and author of “Break the ceiling touch the sky: success secrets of the world’s most inspirational women.”
0930 to 1010: KEYNOTE ADDRESS: Bob McDonald , former Chairman and CEO, The Procter & Gamble Company
1010 to 1100: LEADERSHIP AND TALENT STRATEGIES FOR SUCCESS IN GREATER CHINA. Five top business executives share their own leadership strategies and their organizations adapted business models for success in China and how they are succeeding despite the Covid-19 Pandemic. Where does Diversity & Inclusion play a role?
- Michelle Ho, President, UPS China District
- Girija Pande, Chairman, Apex Avalon Consulting and Author, The Silk Road Rediscovered
- Pully Chau, President Greater China, Edelman
- Suneet Puri, Country Head at Tata Consultancy Services China Co. Limited
Moderator: Alex von Behr, President, vBA Associates, Sr. Advisor, House of Rose Professional (HORP). Former Global Chief Customer Officer, Unilever
1100 to 1120: BREAK
1120 to 1210: SUCCESS SECRETS OF INSPIRATIONAL WOMEN LEADERS: How can women executives succeed at the highest level. How are they managing career and success and leading China in a future skills, VUCA world. How are they dealing with career challenges during the pandemic, a new digital economy, culture stereotypes, unconscious bias, being the only woman at the table, maintaining work family balance .. and still getting to the top.
- Dina Howell, Board Director, Chair of Human Resources Committee, Spin Master. Former Worldwide President & CEO, Saatchi & Saatchi X
- Anthony A. Rose, Chairman and CEO, House of Rose Professional (HORP) and author of “Break the ceiling touch the sky: success secrets of the world’s most inspirational women.”
- Smily Zhao, Senior HR Director, International, The Hershey Company
- Theresa Wong, COO, JCDecaux China metro Division
Moderator: Ranu Gupta, Managing Partner, Performance Leverage. Senior Consultant, House of Rose Professional.
1210 to 1240: BREAK FOR LUNCH
1240 to 1330 : TAKING ACTION ON YOUR GOALS : BUILDING THE PHYSICAL WELLNESS AND RESILIENCE OF A CHAMPION
- Julie Lewis, Director, Mountain High, Advisor HORP on Resilience and Mindset
- Brian Peter, Former Mr. Universe, Advisor HORP on Daily wellness habits
Moderated by Shirley Zhu, Former Programme Director and Board Member, IGD Singapore.
1330 to 1420: BEST DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION CASES STUDIES FROM THE BEST COMPANIES FOR D&I
- Marianne Johnson, Head of Human Resources – Asia Pacific and Middle East, Hogan Lovells
- Sudesh Thevasenabathy, Head of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Asia, Manulife
Moderated by Ellen-Anan Kier, General Manager, Danish Chamber of Commerce, East China
1420 to 1450: Q&A WITH SELECTED PANELISTS FROM THE DAY.
1450 to 1500: CLOSE
TO SPONSOR the 2021 China Edition online of Break the Ceiling touch the sky® email email@example.com.