HOUSE OF ROSE PROFESSIONAL’S
2019 WORLD EDITION OF BREAK THE CEILING TOUCH THE SKY ®
SEPT 2, 2019, SHANGRI-LA HOTEL SINGAPORE
AGENDA BELOW IS IN DRAFT STAGE.
0715 to 0800: REGISTRATION AND NETWORKING
0800 to 0830: GLAMSHOTS
0830 to 0835: WELCOME: Chairman and CEO, House of Rose Professional.
0835 to 0845: OPENING OF CONFERENCE by Key Partners and VVIPs.
0845 to 0855: WHATS YOUR SUPERPOWER?
0855 to 0945: THE FUTURE IS HERE. TRENDS, SKILLS, CAREERS. PREDICTIONS AND POSSIBILITIES: World trends and how the worlds greatest Companies are leveraging these trends to build their businesses and organizations. AI, Automation, Diversity, Sustainability, Mobility, Workplaces of the future. The futurists alert you to whats coming and how they are leveraging an “organization of the future” mindset to win.
- Pier Luigi Sigismondi, Worldwide President Packaged Division, Dole
- Kash Shaikh, CEO, Besomebody Inc
- Goh Theng Kiat, Chief Customer Officer, Prudential Singapore
- Charla Sarbent, Vice President, Global Operations Engineering & Quality, Dell
- Panelist to be announced
Moderator: Dali Sanghera, Managing Director, Chief Operating Officer, Products, Asia Pacific, Accenture
0945 to 1010: HOW GENDER DIVERSITY HELPED US TRANSFORM OUR BUSINESS: James Michael Lafferty, CEO, Fine Hygienic Holding
1010 to 1100: DIVERSITY & INCLUSION INSPIRATION FROM THE WORLDS MOST SUCCESSFUL BUSINESSES – sustainable business success driven by D&I from around the world from the worlds most successful companies across business categories. Four mini-case studies.
- Stephanie Keen, Managing Partner Singapore, Hogan Lovells
- Lovella Adams, ASEAN Business Unit Technical Director, Coca-Cola
- Stefanie Nickel, Global Head of Diversity & Inclusion Sandoz
- Fiona Lee, Vice President and General Manager Graphics Solutions Business (GSB), Asia Pacific and Japan, HP Inc
Moderator: Anthony A. Rose, Chairman and CEO, House of Rose Professional Pte Ltd. Founder, Break the ceiling touch the sky®
1100 to 1115: CALIBRATING YOUR OWN DIVERSITY & INCLUSION PLAN
1115 to 1135: NETWORKING AND TEA COFFEE BREAK.
1135 to 1225: THINK LIKE A CEO: What the future CEO is doing today to build vision, values and vitality in his organization and power her/ his team to success. The art of inspiring teams, and building sustainable businesses and organizations. Success secrets from some of the the world’s most successful and diverse executives and entrepreneurs.
- leLainya Koutereba, Managing Director, Otis Elevator Company, Southeast Asia
- Rui Yuan Chen, General Manager, South East Asia and Korea, Coty Professional Beauty
- Anne Tse, SVP and GM, PepsiCo Foods, Greater China Region
- Alex von Behr, President vBA Consulting
- Claudia Lorenzo, President, ASEAN BU, The Coca-Cola Company
Moderator: Krish Iyer, Founder, CEO & Chief Catalyst, Qua Aliter
1225 to 1300: ACTIVITY SESSION.
1300 to 1310: OFFICIAL PIC OF THE 2019 WORLD EDITION OF BREAK THE CEILING TOUCH THE SKY.
1310 to 1410: NETWORKING LUNCH.
1410 to 1455: RESILIENCE AND COURAGE MASTERCLASS
Resilience and Courage masterclass from 2 leaders who overcame incredible odds to succeed. Excellent lessons to carry forward as professionals chart their own career success.
- Led by Vijay Santhanam, Author, My Stroke of luck.
1410 to 1455: GETTING TO THE C-SUITE IN ASIA
Learn how to get to the top in Asia. Some of the most successful Companies and leaders share their secrets for success in Asia and how they are leveraging this success for even greater global growth.
- Tanie Eio, Vice President, Human Resources, UPS Asia Pacific
- Kent Phillips, Partner, Hogan Lovells Singapore
- Panelist to be announced
1410 to 1455: LIVE LONG LIVE STRONG: PLANNING FOR A LIFE OF NO LIMITS
Masterclass in planning for a life without limits -covering the financial, wellness, and career aspects that are most critical.
- Led by Lena Teoh, Chief Investment Officer, Prudential Singapore
- Speaker to be announced
1455 to 1520: NETWORKING AND TEA/COFFEE BREAK. MEET THE AUTHORS.
1520 to 1605: SPEED MENTORING BY TOP LEADERS ON KEY TOPICS THAT MATTER TO PARTICIPANTS
1605 to 1625: KEYNOTE ADDRESS: Christina Ruggiero, Chief Executive Officer, Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages Pvt. Ltd.
1625 to 1715: MALE CHAMPIONS FOR DIVERSITY: How men can play an active leadership role in accelerating diversity & inclusion in the workplace. Best practices and learnings.
- Max Rangel, Chief Growth Officer, SC Johnson & Son
- Chester Twigg, Global Chief Customer Officer, J&J Consumer
- Suresh Rai, Vice President, HR – South East Asia & Australasia, Unilever
- Richard McLean, Regional Chief Financial Officer, SAP Asia Pacific Japan
- Dr. Annurag Batra, Chairman and Editor-in-Chief, BW Businessworld and exchange4media
Moderator: To be announced
1715 to 1745: RAPID FIRE Q&A WITH THE 10 KEY EXECUTIVES: A super panel of leaders answers all the toughest audience questions on leadership, diversity & inclusion and success and brings the summit proceedings to a climax.
Moderator: To be announced
1745 to 1750: THANK YOU AND WELCOME TO AWARDS.
PARTICIPANTS AT THE 2019 WORLD EDITION OF BREAK THE CEILING TOUCH THE SKY® ARE ENTITLED TO ATTEND THE 2019 BREAK THE CEILING TOUCH THE SKY® LEONIE AWARDS AND EVENING COCKTAILS FOR FREE.
1750 to 1915: LEONIE AWARDS FOR GLOBAL DIVERSITY AND LEADERSHIP EXCELLENCE Sponsored by Sandoz
1915 to 1925: WINNER ANNOUNCEMENTS OF LUCKY DRAW
1925 to 2015: NETWORKING COCKTAILS Sponsored by Hogan Lovells Lee & Lee