HOUSE OF ROSE PROFESSIONAL’S
2020 INDIA EDITION ONLINE OF BREAK THE CEILING TOUCH THE SKY ®
Sept 16, 2020. ONLINE EDITION.
0830 to 0845: GET ONLINE
0845 to 0900: WELCOME: Alex von Behr, President, vBA Associates, Sr. Advisor, HORP. Former Global Chief Customer Officer, Unilever. Alex is also former President, Coca-Cola India
0900 to 0910: INTRODUCTION: Anthony A. Rose, Chairman and CEO, House of Rose Professional (HORP).
0910 to 0920 : OPENING OF CONFERENCE by key partners.
0920 to 0935: START EACH DAY IN A RESILIENT WAY by Julie Lewis, Director, Mountain High. Best selling author and global resilience expert
0935 to 1025: BACK TO BUSINESS. NEW SKILLS AND NEW STRATEGIES TO SUCCEED IN A DIGITAL, VUCA WORLD: How India’s top Organisations and C-suite leaders are getting back to business with new strategies and skills in a VUCA world of Covid-19 and many other challenges and opportunities. What are the skills leaders (and women leaders in particular) have to sharpen to face these new realities? What to expect and leadership strategies to win in 2021. Where does Diversity & Inclusion play a role?
- Sam Balsara, Chairman, Madison World
- Richa Arora, President, Packaged Foods, India, Tata Consumer Products
- Krishna Raghavan, CHRO, Flipkart India
- Madhulka Mathur, Co-Founder, WeddingSutra.com
Moderator: Ranu Gupta, Managing Partner, Performance Leverage. Master trainer, HORP.
1025 to 1100: KEYNOTE ADDRESS by Kaushik Mitra, PepsiCo India CFO.
1100 to 1120: BREAK
1120 to 1210: GROWING YOUR CAREER AND PERSONAL IMPACT DESPITE A PANDEMIC WORLD. SUCCESS SECRETS OF INSPIRATIONAL WOMEN LEADERS: Strategies for success from inspirational women leaders. Dealing with career challenges during the pandemic, a new digital economy, culture stereotypes, unconscious bias, being the only woman at the table, maintaining work family balance .. and still getting to the top. Advice for next generation women leaders.
- Niranjani C., CFO, Hershey India
- Sutapa Sanyal, Former Director General of Police, U.P
- Lara Balsara, Director, Madison World
- Anthony A. Rose, Chairman and CEO, HORP and author of “Break the ceiling touch the sky: success secrets of the world’s most inspirational women.”
Moderator: Ratika Gore, Head of Alumni Relations at SPJIMR
1210 to 1310: BREAK
1310 to 1345: KEYNOTE ADDRESS by Christina Ruggiero, Chief Executive Officer, Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages Pvt. Ltd.
1345 to 1430: HEALTH & WEALTH STRATEGIES FROM THE EXPERTS
- Train with Brian Peters, former Mr Universe
- Learn from Pramod Agarwal, former CFO, Global Hair Care, Procter & Gamble
1430 to 1500: BREAK
1500 to 1550: THE ROLE OF THE CEO IN UNLEASHING THE POSITIVE IMPACT OF D&I: Advice from the top CEOs on how they have integrated D&I into their businesses and the role that the CEO must play for D&I to make a big impact in India.
- Christina Ruggiero, Chief Executive Officer, Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages Pvt. Ltd.
- Manoj Adlakha, Chief Executive Officer, American Express India
- Mohit Anand, Managing Director, Kellogg India and South Asia
Moderator: Alex von Behr, President vBA Associates, Senior Advisor, House of Rose Professional and former Global Chief Customer Officer, Unilever Plc.
1550 to 1620: DIVERSITY & INCLUSION AS A COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE: The theory and the practice of diversity & inclusion through the lens of a global expert and a local leader.
- Avishkar Mehrotra, Chief People Officer, Walmart India
- Dr Lisa Coleman, SVP and Global Inclusion and Strategic Innovation, New York University
1620 to 1630: FEEDBACK AND CLOSE
TO SPONSOR OR TO JOIN AS A PARTICIPATING COMPANY at the 2020 India Edition online of Break the Ceiling touch the sky® email email@example.com.