HOUSE OF ROSE PROFESSIONAL’S
2020 INDIA EDITION ONLINE OF BREAK THE CEILING TOUCH THE SKY ®
Sept 16, 2020. ONLINE EDITION.
0830 to 0845: GET ONLINE
0845 to 0900: KICKOFF ACTIVITY
0900 to 0910: WELCOME and INTRODUCTION: Anthony A. Rose, Chairman and CEO, House of Rose Professional (HORP).
0910 to 0920 : OPENING OF CONFERENCE by Key Partners and VVIPs.
0920 to 0945: START EACH DAY IN A RESILIENT WAY by Julie Lewis, Director, Mountain High. Best selling author and global resilience expert
0945 to 1030: BACK TO BUSINESS. NEW SKILLS AND NEW STRATEGIES TO SUCCEED IN A DIGITAL, VUCA WORLD: How India’s top Organisations and C-suite leaders are getting back to business with new strategies and skills in a VUCA world of Covid-19 and many other challenges and opportunities. What are the skills leaders (and women leaders in particular) have to sharpen to face these new realities? What to expect and leadership strategies to win in 2021.
- Sam Balsara, Chairman, Madison World
- Richa Arora, President, Packaged Foods, India, Tata Consumer Products
- Krishna Raghavan, CHRO, Flipkart India
- Panelist to be announced
Moderator: Ranu Gupta, Managing Partner, Performance Leverage. Master trainer, HORP.
1030 to 1100: KEYNOTE ADDRESS by Kaushik Mitra, PepsiCo India CFO.
1100 to 1115: TEA TIME/ACTIVITY
1115 to 1200: DIVERSITY & INCLUSION AS A COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE: Perspective from a leading global expert on diversity & inclusion. Case study on how India’s greatest Companies are enabling women’s economic empowerment in India while at the same time winning their hearts and wallets, powering their businesses to success and building organizations to last.
- Avishkar Mehrotra, Chief People Officer, Walmart India
- Dr Lisa Coleman, SVP and Global Inclusion and Strategic Innovation, New York University
- Case example to come
1230 to 1330: FREE TIME FOR PARTICIPANTS/ACTIVITY
1330 to 1400: KEYNOTE ADDRESS by Christina Ruggiero, Chief Executive Officer, Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages Pvt. Ltd.
1400 to 1445: GROWING YOUR CAREER DESPITE A PANDEMIC WORLD. SUCCESS SECRETS OF INSPIRATIONAL WOMEN LEADERS: Strategies for success from inspirational women leaders. Dealing with career challenges during the pandemic, a new digital economy, culture stereotypes, unconscious bias, being the only woman at the table, maintaining work family balance .. and still getting to the top. Advice for next generation women leaders.
- Niranjani C., CFO, Hershey India
- Madhulka Mathur, Co-Founder, WeddingSutra.com
- Sutapa Sanyal, Former Inspector General of Police, U.P
- Anthony A. Rose, Chairman and CEO, HORP and author of “Break the ceiling touch the sky: success secrets of the world’s most inspirational women.”
Moderator: Ratika Gore, Head of Alumni Relations at SPJIMR
1445 to 1515: BREAK
1515 to 1600: HEALTH AND WEALTH FROM THE EXPERTS
- Train with Brian Peters, former Mr Universe
- Learn from Pramod Agarwal, former CFO, Global Hair Care, Procter & Gamble
1600 to 1645: CLOSING EXECUTIVE Q&A SESSION. ASK THE CEO: Advice from the top executives on what it takes to be a CEO.
- Mohit Anand, Managing Director, Kellogg India and South Asia
- Alex von Behr, President vBA Associates, Senior Advisor, House of Rose Professional and former Global Chief Customer Officer, Unilever Plc.
- Manoj Adlakha, Chief Executive Officer, American Express India
- Panelist to be announced
Moderator: To be announced
1645 to 1650: CLOSE AND WINNER ANNOUNCEMENTS!
NOTE: The agenda for the summit is evolving. Expect changes. Final agenda will be available Aug 15, 2020.
TO SPONSOR OR TO JOIN AS A PARTICIPATING COMPANY at the 2020 India Edition online of Break the Ceiling touch the sky® email firstname.lastname@example.org.