HOUSE OF ROSE PROFESSIONAL’S
2020 EUROPE EDITION ONLINE OF BREAK THE CEILING TOUCH THE SKY ®
Dec 1, 2020. VIRTUAL EDITION. WILL BE CONDUCTED OVER ZOOM. ALL TIMES BELOW ARE UK TIME (ONE HOUR BEHIND CET).
0900 to 0910: WELCOME and INTRODUCTION: Anthony A. Rose, Chairman and CEO, House of Rose Professional (HORP).
0910 to 0915 : OPENING OF CONFERENCE by Key Partners
0915 to 0935: MAKE EVERY DAY A HEALTHY DAY: Brian Peters, former Mr Universe
0935 to 1025: STRATEGIES FOR GROWTH IN 2021 EUROPE: Europe’s top business leaders share their perspectives on how they are reengineering their businesses and organisations to win in 2021 and beyond. Future trends, skills and guidance from the C-suite to succeed in Europe.
- Julie Hamilton, Chief Commercial Officer, Diageo
- Margaret Franco, Chief Marketing Officer, Finastra
- John Casey, President and Managing Director , CNBC International
- Peter Freedman, Chair, Spring Impact. Former Managing Director, Consumer Goods Forum (CGF)
- Paul Prendergast, Accenture Managing Director, CFO & Enterprise Value, Europe Lead
Expert Moderator: Alex von Behr, President, vBAssociates Inc., former Global Chief Customer Officer, Unilever. Senior Advisor, House of Rose Professional Pte. Ltd.
1025 to 1100: KEYNOTE ADDRESS by Lana Popovic, Central and Eastern Europe President, The Coca-Cola Company
1100 to 1130: BREAK
1130 to 1215: LEADERSHIP IN TIMES OF CRISIS: Best Practices session.
- Pramod Agarwal, Former Global CFO, Global Haircare and Color, The Procter & Gamble Company – “Managing your Company’s financials in times of crisis”
- Amanda Marks, People Consultant, Ucan2.org
1215 to 1315: LUNCH BREAK
1315 to 1345: FINDING THE SUPERHERO IN YOU: Monique Ong, Chairman, MindNation
1345 to 1435: GROWING YOUR CAREER IN A PANDEMIC/POST-PANDEMIC WORLD. SUCCESS SECRETS OF INSPIRATIONAL WOMEN LEADERS: Strategies for success from inspirational women leaders. Dealing with career challenges during the pandemic, building a career path, maintaining work family balance .. and still getting to the top. Advice for next generation women leaders. Perspective from male champions for diversity & inclusion.
- Leanne Cutts, Group Chief Marketing Officer, HSBC Holdings plc
- Sarah Howard, Chair, British Chambers of Commerce
- Vanessa Boag, GM Lubricants, Shell Europe
- Joy Jing Hui Xu, Chief Human Resources Officer, Asia & Global Head of Learning and Future of Work, Manulife
- Chester Twigg, Group Commercial Officer, BIC
Expert moderator: Anthony A. Rose, Chairman and CEO, House of Rose Professional. Author: Break the ceiling touch the sky: success secrets of the world’s most inspirational women
1435 to 1500: BREAK
1500 to 1520: D&I BEST PRACTICE SESSION: Monique Lanaux, Vice President, The Albertsons Companies
1520 to 1540: RACIAL EQUALITY: A competitive advantage: Dr. Lisa Coleman, Senior Vice President, Global Inclusion and Strategic Innovation at New York University
1540 to 1545: SUMMIT CLOSE
NOTE: The above agenda is final.
TO SPONSOR OR TO JOIN AS A PARTICIPATING COMPANY WITH A PANELIST AND DELEGATION at the 2020 EUROPE Edition online of Break the Ceiling touch the sky® email firstname.lastname@example.org.