HOUSE OF ROSE PROFESSIONAL’S
2019 AUSTRALIA – New Zealand EDITION OF BREAK THE CEILING TOUCH THE SKY ®
MAR 4, 2019, SHANGRI-LA HOTEL, SYDNEY
AGENDA BELOW IS IN DRAFT STAGE.
0740 to 0830: REGISTRATION AND NETWORKING
0830 to 0840: WELCOME: Chairman and CEO, House of Rose Professional.
0840 to 0850: OPENING OF CONFERENCE by Key Partners and VVIPs.
0850 to 0940: THE CEO’S VIEW OF THE FORCES THAT ARE IMPACTING YOUR WORLD AND CAREER: The top CEOs share their leadership perspective on the disruptive forces shaping the future in Australia (Technology, artificial intelligence, Culture, sustainability, diversity, evolution of management thinking) and how these will impact the careers of leaders, especially women in the decade ahead.
- Penny Burtt, CEO, Asialink
- Christine Black, Director of Public Affairs, Communications and Sustainability, Coca-Cola South Pacific
- Melissa King, Former CEO, Surf Life Saving Australia
- Glenn Cochran, Regional Director -ANZ, Reckitt Benckiser
Moderator: Judy Howard, CEO, ENACTUS
0940 to 1030: MASTERCLASS IN GETTING MORE WOMEN LEADERS TO THE TOP: 4 World beating Companies share their journeys in Australia-NZ on getting more women into the senior most leadership positions. What policies, best practices and actions are working, what are not. Insights into four specific strategies and their impact. Learnings you can take away, adapt and reapply in your own business and organization.
- Danny Celoni, Chief Executive Officer, PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand
- Libby Lyons, Director, Workplace Gender Equality Agency
- Max Amen, General Manager, Australia, New Zealand, Coty
- Lily Tang, HR Director, P&G ANZ
Moderator:Anthony Rose, Chairman and CEO, House of Rose Professional Pte Ltd.
1030 to 1055: COFFEE AND NETWORKING BREAK.
1055 to 1120: ACTIVITY SESSION
1120 to 1210: CHARTING A COURSE THAT LEADS TO THE C-SUITE: SUCCESS SECRETS OF THE MOST INSPIRATIONAL WOMEN LEADERS: Candid conversations of the CEO’s journey to leading an organization and how she cracked the code on five great challenges facing them as women leaders – work life balance, dealing with sexual harassment, plotting a sustainable career path leveraging the available resources within a Company, avoiding the “parent trap”. Dealing with marriage, maternity, mobility.
- Tamerlaine Beasley, Board member, Australia-ASEAN Council, Founder and Managing Director
- Sweta Mehra, Chief Marketing Officer, ANZ
- Dr Sneha Wadwani, GP, GPWSI women’s health, conjoint lecturer for UNSW
- Mary Hackett, Director, LNG MFI (Marine Fuel Institute)
Moderator: Gill McLaren, Founder & Chief Executive, Syntegrate Consulting, Strategy and Coaching.
1210 to 1300: BUILDING A PERSONAL BRAND THAT INSPIRES, INFLUENCING WITHOUT AUTHORITY, EXECUTIVE PRESENCE: All the things that matter in senior leadership – executive presence, authenticity of your personal brand, influencing without authority to influence the toughest and most complex scenarios and stakeholders. Lessons from the greatest influencers and leaders who manage via example versus by authority.
- Alain Moffroid, Managing Director Pacific, Rentokil Initial
- Ros O’Mally , Partner, Hogan Lovells Australia NZ
- Greishma Singh, Strategy and Insights Director, Coca-Cola South Pacific
- Cara Reil, Group General Manager, People and Performance, GWA Group Limited
Moderator: Anthony Matis, Honorary Senior Advisor (Strategy and Development) for the Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award; Senior Advisor for ReadyGrad
1300 to 1400: NETWORKING LUNCH.
1400 to 1415: OFFICIAL PIC OF THE 2019 AUSTRALIA-NEW ZEALAND EDITION OF BREAK THE CEILING TOUCH THE SKY.
1415 to 1515: SPEED MENTORING BY TOP LEADERS ON KEY TOPICS THAT MATTER TO PARTICIPANTS.
1515 to 1545: TEA AND NETWORKING BREAK
1545 to 1645: BE THE CEO OF YOUR LIFE, BUILD YOUR HOLISTIC ACTION PLAN FOR SUCCESS. PULLING THE DAY’S LEARNINGS TOGETHER AND ANSWERING YOUR QUESTIONS: A super panel of the days top speakers answers all the toughest questions from the audience after sharing their top tips for a holistic action plan for success to be the CEO of your life. Reflection and crystallization of YOUR personal action plan for success for yourself, your team or your organization.
1645 to 1700: CLOSE AND WINNER ANNOUNCEMENTS!