HOUSE OF ROSE PROFESSIONAL’S
2019 USA EDITION OF BREAK THE CEILING TOUCH THE SKY ®
FEB 4, 2019, THE CROWNE PLAZA, TIMES SQUARE MANHATTAN, 1605 BROADWAY NEW YORK, NY 10019, USA
0715 to 0815: REGISTRATION
0815 to 0820: WELCOME: Chairman and CEO, House of Rose Professional.
0820 to 0830: OPENING OF CONFERENCE by Key Partners and VVIPs.
0830 to 0920: THE FUTURE OF BUSINESS AND LEADERSHIP. HOW AMERICA CAN LEAD IN A RAPIDLY CHANGING WORLD: The top CEOs outline the context and roadmap for leaders in USA and how leaders in the USA can continue to lead in a rapidly changing world. What are the top skills that leaders will have to develop to meet with the challenges of this future world. How will they need to evolve to lead increasingly diverse work groups and connect with diverse global consumer segments and stakeholders.
- Julie Hamilton, Global Chief Customer & Commercial Leadership Officer & Senior Vice President, The Coca-Cola Company
- Carolyn Miles, President and CEO, Save the Children
- Marina Maher, Founder & CEO, Marina Maher Communications
- Chester Twigg, Global Chief Customer Officer, J&J Consumer Inc.
- Kash Shaikh, Founder & CEO, Besomebody Inc.
Moderator: Angeline Martyn, Head, Private Sector Engagement at UN Women
0920 to 1010: UNLOCKING THE POWER OF GENDER DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION ON YOUR BUSINESS: Five world beating Companies. Five Business case examples.One result – success! Insights from the top employer brands for women. Sharings from the CEOs/top leaders who are successfully leveraging gender diversity and inclusion to win – not just in one market, but around the world.
- Umran Beba, SVP, Chief Diversity and engagement Officer, PepsiCo
- Barbara Levi-Mager, General Counsel and Global Head of Legal, Sandoz
- Frannie McGowan, Vice President, New Business Development, Kroger Health
- Bijoy Sagar, Chief Digital and Technology Officer, Stryker
Moderator: Karen Brown, Managing Director, Bridge Arrow
1010 to 1035: COFFEE AND NETWORKING BREAK.
1035 to 1105: FIRESIDE CHAT with Colleen Lindholz, President, Kroger Health (Led by Kash Shaikh, Founder & CEO, Besomebody Inc)
1105 to 1155: CHARTING A COURSE THAT LEADS TO THE C-SUITE: SUCCESS SECRETS OF AMERICA’S MOST INSPIRATIONAL WOMEN LEADERS: Candid conversations of the CEO’s journey to leading an organization. Some of USA’s and the world’s most inspirational women leaders share the challenges, heartbreaks, strategies and successes of their career paths. How they got to the Boardroom, avoided being “mommy tracked” and life lessons along the way.
- Natalia Shuman,EVP and CEO, North America Bureau Veritas
- Rachael Jarosh, President & CEO, ENACTUS
- Lisa Ryan, SVP/Managing Director, Heyman Associates
- Helen Davis, Chief Supply Officer, RB North America
Shelley Westman, Partner/Principal and Southeast Region Cybersecurity Leader
1155 to 1240: SPEED MENTORING. SESSION ONE.
1240 to 1340: NETWORKING LUNCH.
1340 to 1350: OFFICIAL PIC OF THE 2019 USA EDITION OF BREAK THE CEILING TOUCH THE SKY.
1350 to 1425: KEYNOTE ADDRESS by the Honourable Robert A. McDonald, 8th Secretary, Department of Veteran Affairs. Retired Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, The Procter & Gamble Company.
1425 to 1515: TIPS AND TECHNIQUES TO DEAL WITH THE TOUGHEST CHALLENGES FACING WOMEN IN THE WORKPLACE: The top leaders share their latest techniques and secrets on how they organize to overcome the toughest challenges facing women: work-life balance, the gender-pay gap, harassment in the workplace, impact of having children on their careers. Perspective from male champions for diversity as well.
- Maureen Lippe, Founder & CEO, Lippe Taylor
- Mariane Roessler, Vice President – IT Europe, Adidas
- Allison Kuhn, Director, Kroger Health
- Kathi Lunardi, Membership Director, US-ASEAN Business Council
- Stellar K. Tucker, Global Head of Business Services, Managing Director, UBS Investment Bank
Moderator: Jeanne M. Stafford, Speaker, Trainer and Author, Stafford & Company
1515 to 1540: TEA BREAK
1540 to 1630: SPEED MENTORING OF DELEGATES. SESSION TWO.
1630 to 1720: BE THE CEO OF YOUR LIFE, BUILD YOUR HOLISTIC ACTION PLAN FOR SUCCESS: Let the experts help you build your blueprint for success. Balance career and family life, unlock your full potential via smart personal and professional choices. Manage your energy via a focus across the physical, mental, emotional, financial, spiritual components of your career. Sharpen your skills to be a leader of purpose, passion and persistence. Be the CEO of your life.
- Tim Love, Former Vice-Chairman, Omnicom
- Anthony A. Rose, Chairman and CEO, House of Rose Professional Pte. Ltd
- Julie Lewis, Director, UAE & Colorado, Mountain High
- Paula Dart, VP, Global Commercial Leadership, The Coca-Cola Company
Moderator: Ranu Gupta, Leadership Development Expert, Executive Coach and Board Advisor, Innovation Pavillion
1720 to 1730: CLOSE AND WINNER ANNOUNCEMENTS!
Notes: The agenda above is in draft stage and being evolved through the inputs of top C suite leaders in the USA. Final agenda by panel will be available by end Dec 2018.