HOUSE OF ROSE PROFESSIONAL’S
2018 MIDDLE EAST EDITION OF BREAK THE CEILING TOUCH THE SKY ®
APRIL 11, 2018,THE OBEROI, DUBAI.
0740 to 0840: REGISTRATION.
0830 to 0840: WELCOME: Chairman and CEO, House of Rose Professional.
0840 to 0850: OPENING OF CONFERENCE by Key Partners and VVIPs.
0850 to 0940: THE FUTURE OF WORK AND LEADERSHIP IN THE MIDDLE EAST: The top CEOs outline the context and roadmap for women leaders in the Middle East in a changing yet challenging landscape where significant progress is sought for women in leadership and the opportunity to unlock the full power of gender diversity is immense. What are the top skills that leaders will have to develop to meet with the challenges of this changing world. How will they lead increasingly diverse work groups and connect with diverse consumer segments and stakeholders.
- Max Amen, General Manager, Coty Professional Beauty, Asia Distributor Markets, Middle East and Africa
- Dalya al Muthanna, President and CEO of GE Gulf
- Bakr Darwish, Gull HR Associate Director and Arabian Peninsula Talent Leader for Procter & Gamble
- Carrie Niggli, Senior Director of Customer Development for Middle East and North Africa, The Coca-Cola Company
- Abdul Rahman Al Thehaiban, Senior Vice President – Technology for Oracle, Middle East and Africa
Moderator: Mariam Farag, Head of CSR at MBC Group
0940 to 1030: INSPIRATIONAL EXAMPLES OF HOW THE WORLD’S BEST COMPANIES ARE UNLOCKING THE FULL POTENTIAL OF GENDER DIVERSITY IN THE MIDDLE EAST: Inspirational, leadership examples of gender diversity driving business results in the workplace in the Middle East and best practices for reapplication on your business. Case examples from C suite leaders from the world’s best organizations on best practices for accelerating the ascension of women into leadership roles, mentoring and sponsorship, and the role of women as change agents in the workplace as well as society.
- Sanjiv Kakkar, Executive Vice President MENA, Turkey, Russia, Ukraine and Belarus, Unilever
- Sheena Ganesh, Global Controller, Shell Business Operations, Country Controller – UAE, KSA
- Shahzeb Mahmood, Regional Director and GM for MENAP, Reckitt Benckiser
- Anthony A. Rose, Chairman and CEO, House of Rose Professional
- Jia Gay, Group Human Resources Director, Middle East and North Africa, The Coca-Cola Company
Moderator: Ada Perniceni, Partner, AT Kearney Middle East
1030 to 1100: COFFEE AND NETWORKING BREAK.
1100 to 1125: Keynote Address by Mannu Bhatia, Sr. Vice President & CFO – Middle East & North Africa, PepsiCo
1125 to 1215: ROAD TO THE TOP!!. WINNING IN A MAN’S WORLD: Some of the Middle East’s most inspirational women leaders share the challenges, heartbreaks, strategies and successes of their career paths. How they are making progress in their careers and life lessons along the way. Male champions for gender diversity share their perspective and how men can help build gender diverse organizations.
- Reem Alsalem, Humanitarian and Refugee Issues Consultant (formerly with UNHCR)
- David Denman, Chief Operating Officer, Baker McKenzie Habib Al Mulla
- Moosa AL-Moosa, President UAE & Finance Director India, Middle East,Africa and Turkey (IMEAT), Dow
- Alizeh Iqbal Haider, Ex-member of Parliament, Barrister at Law, Human Rights activist
- Mona Tavassoli, CEO and Founder, Mompreneurs Middle East
Moderator: Noha Hefny, Communication and Social Impact Consultant, Vice Chairman of the Board of Trustees at Sarah’s Foundation for Social Development
1215 to 1305: HAVING IT ALL. BALANCING THE MULTIPLE ROLES OF FAMILY-MEMBER, PROFESSIONAL AND CONTRIBUTOR TO SOCIETY AND CREATING YOUR DREAM JOB: How Leaders share that latest techniques and secrets for success in making balancing a critical part of their pathway to success as they create their own dream jobs.
- Banali Malhotra, Director, Marketing, RAKBANK
- Jules Lewis, Adventurer, Author and Leadership Coach
- Molly Peck, CMO, General Motors Middle East
- James Michael Lafferty, Chief Executive Officer, Fine Hygienic Holding
- Joanne Marques, Vice President, Government Relations – Central & Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa (CEMEA) at Visa
Moderator: Zoe Cousens, Founder & Director, Women’s Investment Network
1305 to 1405: NETWORKING LUNCH.
1405 to 1420: OFFICIAL PIC OF THE 2018 MIDDLE EAST EDITION OF BREAK THE CEILING TOUCH THE SKY.
1420 to 1530: CLOSE UP MENTORING CONVERSATIONS WITH PANELISTS AND MENTORS
1530 to 1550: TEA BREAK
1550 to 1640: LEADERSHIP AT ITS BEST. TAKING ACTION. CONVERTING STRATEGY TO EXECUTION. BREAKING BARRIERS, BUILDING BRIDGES. GETTING THINGS DONE. The climax panel featuring a mix of the days panelists and fresh panelists. Leaders share their secrets for getting things done. How they move from strategy to excellence in execution. How they deliver results. How they break barriers and move organisations with them to deliver on a mission.
Moderator: Delel Chaabouni, CIO – Middle East & Africa at PepsiCo
1640 to 1705: CLOSING KEYNOTE by James Michael Lafferty, Chief Executive Officer, Fine Hygienic Holding on “Learnings from Champions”
1705 to 1720 :CLOSING COMMENTS!
Notes: The agenda above is now near final. Any final edits will be made by April 3, 2018.