TO BECOME A SPONSOR – please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
AGENDA – 2018 WORLD EDITION OF BREAK THE CEILING TOUCH THE SKY®,
The Shangri-La, 22 Orange Grove Road, Singapore.
0730 to 0840: REGISTRATION.
0830 to 0840: WELCOME: Anthony A. Rose, Chairman and CEO, House of Rose Professional.
0840 to 0850: OPENING OF CONFERENCE by Key Partners, VVIPs and Master of Ceremonies Alex von Behr, President, vBA Consulting.
- 0850 to 0940: THE CEO’S VIEW OF THE FORCES THAT ARE IMPACTING YOUR WORLD AND CAREER: The top CEOs share their leadership perspective on the disruptive forces shaping the world’s future (Technology, artificial intelligence, Culture, sustainability, diversity, evolution of management thinking, safety and security) and how these will impact the careers of leaders, especially women in the decade ahead.
- Julie Hamilton, Chief Customer and Commercial Leadership Officer, The Coca-Cola Company
- Mike Crichton, Region Head, Sandoz Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa (APMA)
- Kimberly Hauer, Senior Vice President and Chief HR Officer, SC Johnson & Son
- Amit Banati,President Asia Pacific, Kellogg Company
- Jackie Chew,Chief Risk Officer, Prudential Singapore
Moderator:Dali Sanghera,Managing Director, Chief Operating Officer, Products, Asia Pacific, Accenture
0940 to 1030: UNLOCKING THE POWER OF GENDER DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION ON YOUR BUSINESS: Five world beating Companies. Five Business case studies. One result – success! Insights from the top employer brands for women. Sharings from the CEOs/top leaders who are successfully leveraging gender diversity and inclusion to win – not just in one market, but around the world.
- Magesvaran Suran, President, P&G Asia Pacific (APAC) and President, P&G India, Middle East and Africa (IMEA)
- Joy Xu, Head of Global Human Resources (CHRO), Sandoz
- Esther Lim Yuh Sze, General Counsel, ASEAN, The Coca-Cola Company
- Wu-May San, Senior Vice President and Head of Human Resources, Suntory Beverage and Food Asia
- Rui Yuan Chen, General Manager, South East Asia and Korea, Coty Professional Beauty
Moderator: Glenn Osaki, President, MSL Group
1030 to 1055: COFFEE AND NETWORKING BREAK.
1055 to 1125: KEYNOTE ADDRESS by James Michael Lafferty, CEO, Fine Hygienic Holding
1125 to 1215: UNDERSTANDING UNCONSCIOUS BIAS AND WORKING TO OVERCOME IT: Understanding how unconscious bias works. Then learning the best practices of successful leaders to work against it. Practical techniques that can move you and your organization forward and enable women leaders to greater success.
- Angela Korompilas, President & CEO of American Hotel Register Company
- Alex McMyn, Partner, Hogan Lovells Lee & Lee
- Rachael Gibbens,VP Customer & Sales, Product Support & Advanced Offerings – Asia Pacific and Middle East, Rolls-Royce
- Alex von Behr, President, vBA Consulting
- Maree Myerscough, General Counsel at Conergy Asia,
Expert Moderator: Jill Popelka, Senior Vice President, Head of SAP SuccessFactors APJ, SAP
1215 to 1305: 50 MINUTES!! GETTING ANSWERS TO YOUR TOUGHEST CAREER QUESTIONS: Answering the tough questions you have on career but could never ask: Returning to the workplace after a career break, transitioning from the corporate world to entrepreneur, dealing with harassment in the workplace, working in highly male dominated cultures, managing the challenges of a dual career, getting promoted.
- Kash Shaikh, Founder & CEO, Besomebody Inc
- Anthony A. Rose, Chairman and CEO, House of Rose Professional Pte. Ltd.
- Adeline Kim, Head of Products, Southeast Asia, Visa
- Sophie Guerin, Head of Diversity & Inclusion, Asia Pacific, Japan & China (APJC), Dell Inc.
- Rajul Mehta, Founder and CEO, Queenmark
Expert Moderator: Miles Wilson, Managing Director – Asia, International Hotel Supply
1305 to 1400: NETWORKING LUNCH.
1400 to 1415: OFFICIAL PIC OF THE 2017 WORLD EDITION OF BREAK THE CEILING TOUCH THE SKY.
1415 to 1505: HOW I BROKE THE GLASS CEILING: Inspirational success stories of how 6 global women leaders smashed through their glass ceilings and are now using their success for good. Inspirational women leaders from around the world share their stories of achievement and greater contribution.
- Anna Gong, CEO and Founder of Perx Technologies Pte. Ltd.
- Margie Warrell, Bestselling author and international leadership speaker
- Anna Mascolo, General Manager Base Chemicals Asia Pacific and Middle East at Shell Chemicals
- Vaishali Bhat, Vice President & CFO, Asia-Pacific Consumer Division, Johnson & Johnson
- Malathi Das, Director, Litigation and dispute resolution, Joyce A. Tan & Partners Llc
Expert Moderator: Sharon Lewis, Partner, Hogan Lovells
1505 to 1605: SPEED MENTORING OF DELEGATES BY THE TOP LEADERS! Over 35 top business leaders spend time with participants in this unique speed-mentoring segment coupled with participant sharing activity.
1605 to 1635: KEYNOTE ADDRESS by Lynne Anne Davis, President and Senior Partner, FleishmanHillard Asia Pacific
1635 to 1655: TEA BREAK
1655 to 1745: BE THE CEO OF YOUR LIFE, BUILD YOUR HOLISTIC ACTION PLAN FOR SUCCESS: Let the experts help you build your blueprint for success. Balance career and family life, unlock your full potential via smart personal and professional choices. Manage your energy via a focus across the physical, mental, emotional, financial, spiritual components of your career. Sharpen your skills to be a leader of purpose, passion and persistence. Be the CEO of your life.
- Sheela Parakkal, Chief HR Officer, Prudential Singapore
- Anamika Talwar, Managing Director, Mercedes Benz Financial Services
- Maurizio Brusadelli, EVP & President, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, Mondelez International
- Ryan Mai, President Otis Elevator Company, Southeast Asia
- Max Rangel, Senior Vice President, Asia Pacific/Middle East/Africa/Russia/Turkey, SC Johnson & Son
Expert Moderator: Paddy Rangappa, General Manager, Pizza Hut, Singapore
1745 to 1755: BREAK THE CEILING TOUCH THE SKY® AWARDS JURY CO-CHAIR COMMENTS by Joy Xu, Head of Human Resources (CHRO), Sandoz.
1755 to 1915: BREAK THE CEILING TOUCH THE SKY® LEONIE® AWARDS CEREMONY
1915 to 1920: PRESENTATION OF LEONIE AWARD ENTRY FEES TO “SAVE THE CHILDREN”
1920 to 1930: VOTE OF THANKS AND ANNOUNCEMENT OF LUCKY DRAW WINNERS
1930 to 2015: NETWORKING COCKTAILS
Notes: This is the pre-final agenda. Some minor adaptations may be made for Sept 10, 2018.