HOUSE OF ROSE PROFESSIONAL’S
2018 INDIA EDITION OF BREAK THE CEILING TOUCH THE SKY® – THE SUCCESS AND LEADERSHIP SUMMIT FOR WOMEN
THE GRAND HYATT HOTEL, MUMBAI, INDIA, MAY 8, 2018
SUMMIT AGENDA AT A GLANCE
0730 to 0845:REGISTRATION
0840 to 0845: WELCOME: Anthony A. Rose, Chairman and CEO, House of Rose Professional
0845 to 0900: OPENING OF CONFERENCE with key partners.
0900 to 0950: INDIA FAST FORWARD! THE TOP CEOS SHARE HOW THEY ARE PREPARING THEIR ORGANIZATIONS AND LEADERSHIP TO WIN IN INDIA: Featuring the top trends and forces shaping India’s business landscape and what the most forward thinking leaders are doing right now to prepare their organizations to be successful in India and beyond. Artificial intelligence, automation, cool content, consumer as creator of media. How the top leaders navigate India’s dynamic business environment and succeed with passion and agility.
- Krish Iyer, President and CEO, Walmart India
- Richa Arora, Chief Operating Officer, Consumer Products Business, Tata Chemicals
- Sam Balsara, Chairman Madison World
- Richa Singh, CEO-Philips Home Healthcare
Expert moderator: Manisha Gupta, Editor – Commodities and Currencies, CNBC TV 18.
0950 to 1040: BEST PRACTICES ON GENDER DIVERSITY FROM THE WORLDS BEST COMPANIES: While many companies are struggling to unlock the full power of gender diversity, some of the most successful companies in India have cracked the code on leveraging gender diversity to win. Sharing the top best practices in the area of gender diversity that they are unlocking for success in India. Closing the gender pay gap, mentoring and leadership training, flex work programs, training on dealing with unconscious bias and social stereotypes, safety and security of their female staff, role modeling that inspires etc.
- Mohit Anand, Managing Director, Kellogg India Pvt. Ltd.
- Stephanie Keen, Singapore Managing Partner, Hogan Lovells Lee & Lee
- Sujatha Kumar, Head – Brand and Reputation, Marketing and Strategy, Google India
- Shumone Chatterjee, General Manager, South Asia, SC Johnson
Expert Moderator: Priyanka Aggarwal, Partner and Director of Boston Consulting Group, India
1040 to 1100: COFFEE AND NETWORKING BREAK
1100 to 1120: KEYNOTE ADDRESS BY CHRISTINA RUGGIERO, CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER, HINDUSTAN COCA-COLA BEVERAGES PVT. LTD.
1120 to 1210: BUILDING YOUR DREAM JOB: Female leaders and male diversity champions share their experiences on building career paths that gets women to their dream jobs and enables them to stay on top. The top leaders/CEO’s highlight some of the key habits you should be practicing everyday to have the most fulfilling career you possibly could.
- Rachel Catanach, President and Senior Partner, FleishmanHillard Greater China
- P.K Hariharan, General Manager -India Consumer and Professional Beauty, Coty Inc.
- Abanti Sankaranarayanan, Chief Strategy & Corporate Affairs Officer, Diageo India
- Amit Narain, Head of Human Resources, Nestle South Asia Region
- Chandramouli Venkatesan, Author
Expert Moderator: Anthony A. Rose, Chairman and CEO, House of Rose Professional Pte. Ltd.
1210 to 1300: BEST PRACTICES FOR PERSONAL SAFETY AND WELL BEING IN THE WORKPLACE: Working in heavily male dominated cultures and work environments where personal safety could be a challenge. Best practices in being safe and secure at work. Reading the cues of harassment of any form and how to deal with this professionally and securely. Dealing with cultural bias and stereotypes, and leveraging male champions who truly support the day to day success and advancement of women. Creating environments that are low stress and productivity focused.
- Harish Sadani, Co-Founder and Chief Functionary, Men against violence and abuse (MAVA)
- Megha Tata, Chief Operating Officer, BTVI – Business Television India
- Meghna Pant, award-winning author and journalist
- Gunjan Trivedi, Life coach
- Bidisha Pillai, CEO, Save the Children India
Expert Moderator: Annurag Batra, Chairman, BWBusinessworld and exchange4media Group
1300 to 1310: PRE-LUNCH COMMENTS BY NUTRITION EXPERT
1310 to 1410: NETWORKING LUNCH
1410 to 1425: OFFICIAL PIC OF THE 2017 INDIA EDITION OF BREAK THE CEILING TOUCH THE SKY.
1425 to 1525: SPEED MENTORING OF DELEGATES BY LEADERS ON SUCCESS, LEADERSHIP, MENTORING, ETC.
1525 to 1545: NETWORKING AND TEA TIME
1545 to 1615: BEING THE CHANGE: ACTION PLANS FROM OUR DELEGATES
1615 to 1705: THE TOUGHEST QUESTIONS ON SUCCESS AS A WOMAN YOU WERE ALWAYS AFRAID TO ASK: ANSWERED BY SUCCESSFUL WOMEN IN INDIAN BUSINESS TODAY Featuring the climax panel on all the tough questions you were afraid to ask about success as a woman… all answered by women leaders at the peak of their careers in India. The all female climax panel.
- Christina Ruggiero, Chief Executive Officer of Hindustan Coca-Cola Beverages (HCCB) Pvt. Ltd
- Sonali Dhawan, Brand Director, P&G
- Vinita Dang Mohoni, Business and marketing strategy consultant
- Lara Balsara Vajifdar, Executive Director, Madison World
Expert Moderator: Tejal Patil, General Counsel, GE South Asia
1705 to 1730 : CLOSE AND “WINNER” ANNOUNCEMENTS