HOUSE OF ROSE PROFESSIONAL’S
2018 AUSTRALIA EDITION OF BREAK THE CEILING TOUCH THE SKY ®
MARCH 13, 2018, SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA
0740 to 0840: REGISTRATION.
0830 to 0840: WELCOME: Chairman and CEO, House of Rose Professional.
0840 to 0850: OPENING OF CONFERENCE by Key Partners and VVIPs.
0850 to 0940: THE FUTURE OF WORK AND LEADERSHIP IN AUSTRALIA: The top CEOs outline the context and roadmap for women leaders in Australia and leaders aspiring to global careers. What are the top skills that leaders will have to develop to meet with the challenges of this future world. How will they lead increasingly diverse work groups and connect with diverse consumer segments and stakeholders.
- Julie Hamilton, Chief Customer and Global Commercial Leadership Officer, The Coca-Cola Company
- Anna Whitlam, Managing Director, Anna Whitlam People
- Antoine Brun, Vice President and General Manager, Australia and New Zealand, Procter & Gamble
- Innes Willox, Chief Executive, Australian Industry Group
- Panelist to be announced
Expert Moderator: Esme Borgelt, Sales Director, Kellogg Australia
0940 to 1030: INSPIRATIONAL EXAMPLES OF HOW THE WORLD’S BEST COMPANIES ARE UNLOCKING THE FULL POTENTIAL OF GENDER DIVERSITY: Inspirational, leadership examples of gender diversity driving business results in the workplace and best practices for reapplication on your business. Case examples from CEOs/Leadership gurus from the world’s best organizations on the success of flexi-work, programs that help deal with unconscious bias, best mentoring practices, prevention of sexual harassment etc. Tangible programs, tangible results.
- Robbert Rietbroek, Chief Executive Officer, PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand
- Roxana Davis, Gorgon Asset Manager, Shell
- Doug Cunningham, Managing Director, Johnson & Johnson Pacific
- Penny Winn, Non-exec director of Caltex Australia Limited, CSR Limited and Port Waratah Coal services.
- Samantha Turner, Head of Inclusion & Diversity, Westpac Group
Expert Moderator: Anthony A. Rose, Chairman and CEO, House of Rose Professional Pte. Ltd. Founder, Break the ceiling touch the sky®
1030 to 1100: COFFEE AND NETWORKING BREAK.
1100 to 1125: KEYNOTE ADDRESS by Belinda Tumbers, Managing Director Kellogg Australia New Zealand
1125 to 1215: SEAT AT THE TABLE TO LEADING IN THE BOARD ROOM”. WINNING IN A MAN’S WORLD: Some of Australias and the world’s most inspirational leaders share the challenges, heartbreaks, strategies and successes of their career paths. How they got to the Boardroom, avoided being “mommy tracked” and life lessons along the way. Male champions for gender diversity share their perspective and how men can help build gender diverse organizations.
- Luciana Abreu, General Manager, Australia and New Zealand at SC Johnson
- Catherine Burn APM, Deputy Commissioner, Specialist Support, NSW Police Force
- Hon. Patricia Forsythe, Executive Director, Sydney Business Chamber
- Tony Frencham, Group Managing Director, WorleyParsons
- Debra Singh, Group CEO, Fantastic Holdings
Expert moderator: Judy Howard, CEO, ENACTUS Australia
1215 to 1305: TECHNOLOGY, PERSONAL PRODUCTIVITY, AND CAREER SUCCESS: Best practices and tips from C-suite leaders on how they are reinventing their businesses via the leverage of technology. How they also leverage technology to enhance their personal productivity and create high performance teams. Insights into some of the latest and most unique technologies that will enable organizations (even the smallest ones) to win big.
- Annurag Batra, Chairman and Editor-in-Chief, BWBusinessworld and Exchange4media Group
- Susan Anderson, General Manager, UberEATS ANZ, City Operations
- Sweta Mehra, Chief Marketing Officer, ANZ
- Jenni Smith, Advisory Board Member, QDOOZ
- Jamila Gordon, Director of Jayride, Digital & Tech Entrepreneur
Expert moderator: Kim Alexander, Community Acceleration Lead and Strategic Projects Director, Global
1305 to 1405: NETWORKING LUNCH.
1405 to 1420: OFFICIAL PIC OF THE 2018 AUSTRALIA EDITION OF BREAK THE CEILING TOUCH THE SKY.
1420 to 1445: KEYNOTE ADDRESS by Julie Hamilton, Chief Customer and Commercial Leadership Officer, The Coca-Cola Company
1445 to 1545: SPEED MENTORING OF DELEGATES BY THE TOP LEADERS!!.
1545 to 1605: TEA BREAK
1605 to 1655: PRIMED FOR HIGH PERFORMANCE. WELL BEING, WORK LIFE BALANCE AND PERFORMANCE: Is there a link between work life balance, well being and work performance? The top leaders share their latest techniques and secrets on how they organize for work-life balance and wellness that directly translates into better productivity at work. How they take action and get things done.
- Michala Fischer-Hansen, Managing Director Oceania Region (Australia & New Zealand), Novo Nordisk Pharmaceuticals Pty. Ltd.
- Alain Moffroid, Managing Director Pacific, Rentokil Initial
- Stephen Ellis, Chief Executive Officer, Knight Frank Australia
- Belinda Tumbers, Managing Director, Kellogg Australia New Zealand
- Panelist to be announced
Expert Moderator: Gill McLaren, CEO and Founder of Syntegrate
1655 to 1715 : CLOSING COMMENTS AND WINNER ANNOUNCEMENTS
Notes: The agenda above is now almost final. Final agenda will be uploaded on March 1, 2018
For panelist/ sponsorship inquiries contact firstname.lastname@example.org.