HOUSE OF ROSE PROFESSIONAL’S
2017 WORLD EDITION OF BREAK THE CEILING TOUCH THE SKY ®
SEPT 4, 2017, SHANGRI-LA HOTEL (22 ORANGE GROVE, SINGAPORE).
07:30 to 08:40: REGISTRATION.
08:40 to 08:50: WELCOME: Chairman and CEO, House of Rose Professional.
08:50 to 09:05: OPENING OF CONFERENCE by Key Partners and VVIPs.
09:05 to 0955: LEADING ACROSS GENDER, GEOGRAPHY, GENERATION: The top CEOs outline the context and roadmap for global leaders – leaders that will have to lead across gender, geography and generation. What are the top skills that leaders will have to develop to meet with the challenges of this future world. How will they lead increasingly diverse work groups and connect with diverse consumer segments and stakeholders.
- John Murphy, President, Asia Pacific, The Coca-Cola Company
- Lynne Anne Davis, President, FleishmanHillard Asia Pacific
- Drew Franklin, Vice President, General Manager of ASEAN, SC Johnson
- Max Amen, General Manager, Coty Professional Beauty
- Sheela Parakkal, Chief Human Resources Officer, Prudential Singapore
Moderator: Paul Prendergast, Managing Director and lead for Accenture’s Management Consulting Practice in the Consumer Goods Industry
0955 to 1045: INSPIRATIONAL EXAMPLES OF HOW THE WORLD’S BEST COMPANIES ARE LEVERAGING GENDER DIVERSITY TO WIN IN THE MARKET PLACE: Inspirational, leadership examples of gender diversity driving business results in the workplace and best practices for reapplication on your business. Case examples from CEOs/Leadership gurus from the world’s best organizations. The HOW is broken down into specific steps. Tangible programs, tangible results.
- Pier Luigi Sigismondi, President, Southeast Asia and Australasia, Unilever Plc
- Ryan Mai, President, Otis Elevator Company, South Asia Pacific
- Indigo Triplett, Founder, 4D Performance
- Sian Brown, Head of Chief Controls Office, Barclays Investment Bank
- Victor Mills, Chief Executive, Singapore International Chamber of Commerce
Moderator: Vaishali Rastogi, Senior Partner and Managing Director, Boston Consulting Group
1045 to 1115: COFFEE AND NETWORKING BREAK.
1110 to 1130: KEYNOTE ADDRESS by Stephanie Keen, Singapore Managing Partner and Asia Pacific Head of Private Equity, Hogan Lovells Lee & Lee
1130 to 1220: SEAT AT THE TABLE TO LEADING IN THE BOARD ROOM”. WINNING IN A MAN’S WORLD: Some of the world’s most inspirational leaders share the challenges, heartbreaks, strategies and successes of their career paths. How they got to the Boardroom, avoided being “mommy tracked” and life lessons along the way. Male champions for gender diversity share their perspective and how men can help build gender diverse organizations.
- Shirley Yu, Group Country Manager, Visa Greater China
- Anna Mascolo, General Manager, Base Chemicals, Asia Pacific and Middle East, Shell Chemicals
- Lena Teoh, Executive VP and Chief Investment Officer, Prudential Singapore
- Alex von Behr, President, vBA Consulting
- Vaidyanath Swamy, Executive Coach/Trainer, Former MD, Procter & Gamble
Moderator: Glenn Osaki, President Asia, MSLGROUP
1220 to 1310: TECHNOLOGY, PERSONAL PRODUCTIVITY, AND CAREER SUCCESS: Best practices and tips from C-suite leaders on how they are reinventing their businesses via the leverage of technology. How they also leverage technology to enhance their personal productivity and create high performance teams. Insights into some of the latest and most unique technologies that will enable organizations (even the smallest ones) to win big.
- Michelle Simmons, General Manager of Southeast Asia New Markets at Microsoft Asia Pacific
- Rosaline Chow Koo, Founder and CEO, CXA
- Annurag Batra, Chairman and Editor-in-Chief of BW Businessworld and exchange4media Group
- Anuj Lal, Group General Manager, Asia Pacific, Kimberly-Clark Professional
- Madhulika Mathur, Co-Founder, WeddingSutra.com
Moderator: Dali Sanghera, Managing Director, Chief Operating Officer, Products, Asia Pacific, Accenture
1310 to 1410: NETWORKING LUNCH.
1410 to 1425: OFFICIAL PIC OF THE 2017 WORLD EDITION OF BREAK THE CEILING TOUCH THE SKY.
1425 to 1515: UNIQUELY SINGAPORE: STRATEGIES FOR SUCCESS EVERY SINGAPOREAN LEADER NEEDS TO LEARN AND ADAPT FOR SUCCESS: Best practices for Singaporean leaders and leaders in Singapore to break the glass ceiling. Personal and insightful sharing from the women and men who have built unique businesses or careers out of Singapore. How they deal with cultural bias and unconscious bias. How they epitomize the Singapore spirit of “Made in Singapore, best in the world.” Their personal advice for success. Important male perspective as well.
- Dawn Tan Ly-Ru , Founder, ADTLaw LLC, MD, Ashurst ADTLaw
- Su-Yen Wong, CEO, Human Capital Leadership Institute (HCLI)
- Lavinia Thanapathy, President PrimeTime Business & Professional Women’s Association and Board Member, SCWO
- Debra Soon, Chief Customer Officer, Mediacorp
- Walt Ling , Vice President, Asia-Pacific – Leica Biosystems
Moderator: Jovina Ang, Lecturer at NUS Business School, Director at Communicatio
1515 to 1615: SPEED MENTORING OF DELEGATES BY THE TOP LEADERS!!.
1615 to 1630: TEA BREAK
1630 to 1720: WELL BEING, WORK LIFE BALANCE AND PERFORMANCE: Is there a link between work life balance, well being and work performance? The top leaders share their secrets on how they organize for work-life balance and wellness that directly translates into better productivity at work.
- Sonia Osborne, Wellness Consultant
- Sarita Singh, former Head of Retail channel sales and Operations, Google Asia Pacific
- Peter Sharp, President, Taubman Asia
- Brian Henderson, Chief Operating Officer, Baker McKenzie
- Jean Woo, Partner, Ashurst
Moderator: Emma Dale, Co-Founder and Managing Director, Prospect
17:20 to 18:10: FINAL SESSION: MAKING IT HAPPEN! TAKING ACTION! Taking what you’ve learnt from the day and taking ACTION, using it in your personal plan for success.
- Shumit Kapoor, Regional President, AsiaPac, Mars Petcare
- Myia Ross, Head of New Customers and Partnerships, APAC, Google
- Kathy Park, Regional Vice President, ASEAN and Korea, Essilor
- Sarah Walton, Head of Human Resources, Asia Pacific, Diageo
- Anthony A Rose, Chairman and CEO, House of Rose Professional Pte.
Moderator: Miles Wilson, Senior Director, Global Commercial Leadership, The Coca-Cola Company
18:10 to 18:30: CLOSE AND WINNER ANNOUNCEMENTS!
1830 to 2000: NETWORKING
Notes: The agenda above is final. It has been conceived on input sought from over 1500 women leaders across the world.