HOUSE OF ROSE PROFESSIONAL’S
2023 AFRICA EDITION ONLINE OF BREAK THE CEILING TOUCH THE SKY ®
June 6, 2023. ONLINE EDITION. South Africa Time.
0930 to 0945: WELCOME AND OPENING OF CONFERENCE by key sponsors and partners.
0945 to 1000: THE BIG PICTURE ON GLOBAL GENDER DIVERSITY AT THE TOP: INSIGHTS FROM THE 2023 BREAK THE CEILING TOUCH THE SKY® GLOBAL BEST COMPANIES FOR WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP. Anthony A. Rose, Chairman and CEO, House of Rose Professional (HORP) and author of “Break the ceiling touch the sky: success secrets of the world’s most inspirational women.”
1000 to 1050: WINNING IN AFRICA. LEADERSHIP AND GROWTH STATEGIES: Five Inspiratonal Senior executives share their leadership strategies and best practices from their organizations and how they are navigating the major business trends in Africa (including Diversity, Equity & Inclusion) to win.
- Vukani Mngxati, Chief Executive Officer, Africa, Accenture
- Peter Van Den Broeck, Senior VP, GM Middle East – Africa, BIC
- Emma Knox, CEO, Vitality Health International (Africa)
- Canninah Dladla, Managing Director South Africa & Country Sales Director – Africa, Rockwell Automation
Moderator: Moderator:Anthony A. Rose, Chairman and CEO, House of Rose Professional Pte. Ltd.
1050 to 1150: SUCCESS SECRETS OF AFRICA’S MOST INSPIRATIONAL WOMEN LEADERS: How are Africa’s Most Inspirational women leaders shaping their own success? How are they creating career paths for themseleves and their teams to win at the highest level in Africa. What are their success strategies? How do they deal with work-life balance? Who are their role models? How are they are they learning, living and gaining experiences that will equip them for even larger roles in the future?
- Saloshni Pillay, Chief Country Officer South Africa, Deutsche Bank
- Dorsaf Essoussi, Former Regional Head North Africa, Egypt, Russia and CIS, Viatris
- Carol Koech, Country President, East Africa, Schneider Electric
- Vera Lynnette Adomako-Nyantakyi, Chief Executive: Individual Life Corporate & Strategy, Prudential Francophone Group
- Tshepo Ncube – Head International Coverage, Absa Group
Moderator: Anthony A. Rose, Chairman and CEO, House of Rose Professional Pte. Ltd.
1150 to 1205 : “GRAB A COFFEE/TEA” BREAK
1205 to 1245: DEI BEST PRACTICES FROM AFRICAS MOST INSPIRATIONAL COMPANIES:
- Paloma Lengema, Senior Marketing Manager, BIC
- Belinda Motshome, Managing Director at Accenture, South Africa
More examples from Participants.
1245 to 1330: BREAK
1330 to 1420: CAREERS AND QUESTIONS WITH THE 2023 BREAK THE CEILING TOUCH THE SKY® AFRICA’S MOST INSPIRATIONAL WOMEN IN LEADERSHIP. Africa’s Most Inspirational women leaders share how they have made inclusion core to their career success and answer all the tough questions you have on career and success.
- Dr Markie Idowu, Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer, Xpress Payment Solutions Limited
- Stacy Meyer, Global Community Impact Lead, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Johnson & Johnson
- Helen McDougall, General Manager – Multisales Southern Africa, Mars
- Dr. Ntombi Mhangwani, Executive Head of Marketing, Vodacom Business
- Panelist to be announced
Moderator: Caroline Berns, Ethics & Compliance Officer, Ericsson
1420 to 1430: SUMMIT CLOSE
To lead as a sponsor for the 2023 Online Africa Edition online of Break the Ceiling touch the sky® email firstname.lastname@example.org.