HOUSE OF ROSE PROFESSIONAL’S
2016 WORLD EDITION OF BREAK THE CEILING TOUCH THE SKY (TM)
AUGUST 29, 2016, SHANGRI-LA HOTEL (22 ORANGE GROVE, SINGAPORE).
07:30 to 08:40: REGISTRATION.
08:40 to 08:50: WELCOME Chairman and CEO, House of Rose Professional.
08:50 to 09:00: OPENING OF CONFERENCE by Guest of Honor with key partners.
09:00 to 09:15: GUEST OF HONOR SPEAKS.
09:15 to 10:05: THE FUTURE OF WORK AND LEADERSHIP 2020: The top futurists and CEOs define the skills and attributes that will be expected of professionals in 2020 and advise on how to best prepare!
- Amit Banati, President, Asia Pacific, Kellogg Company
- Pier-Luigi Sigismondi, President, Southeast Asia and Australasia, Unilever
- Lynne Anne Davis, President, FleishmanHillard Asia Pacific
- Ann Mukherjee, Global Chief Marketing Officer, SC Johnson
- Panelist to come*
- MODERATOR Vikram Khanna, Associate Editor, The Business Times
10:05 to 10:55: HOW GENDER DIVERSITY CAN BUILD YOUR BUSINESS! Inspirational, leadership Examples of gender diversity driving business results in the workplace and best practices for reapplication on your business. Case examples from CEOs/Senior leaders. Best practices for leading with inclusivity. Includes HE for SHE as a key success practice. Tangible programs, tangible results.
- Su-Yen Wong, CEO, Human Capital Leadership Institute
- Lydia Sedlmayr, Global Head, of Diversity & Inclusion, Sandoz
- Nicolina Marzicola, Regional Head of HR, Asia Pacific & Japan, HP Inc.
- Peter Sharp, President, Walmart Asia Realty
- Victor Mills, CEO, The Singapore International Chamber of Commerce (SICC)
- MODERATOR Paul Prendergast, ASEAN Management Consultant Managing Director, Accenture
10:55 to 11:15: COFFEE AND NETWORKING BREAK.
11:15 to 11:35: KEYNOTE ADDRESS: Philip Seah, CEO, Prudential Singapore
11:35 to 12:25: “THE BEST TECHNIQUES TO “HAVE IT ALL”: The most unique challenges for senior executives and how to best manage. How to integrate work and family, deal with a career break, dealing with tough (and negative bosses), plan for maternity, manage all the expectations of home, stay positive, lead in cultures that are male dominated, manage through career transitions etc. Learn from leaders who have done all this and more.
- Paula Dart, Vice President, Strategy and Planning, Global Commercial Leadership, The Coca-Cola Company
- Carolyn Miles, President and CEO, Save the Children
- Grace Ho, Chief Commercial Officer, Singapore Post Limited
- Catherine Hall, General Manager, Marine, Shell Chemicals
- Alex von Behr, President, vBA Consulting (former Chief Customer Officer, Unilever Plc)
- MODERATOR Annurag Batra, Chairman and Editor-in-Chief, BW Businessworld and exchange4media
12:25 to 13:15: SUCCEEDING IN THE WORKPLACE BASED ON VALUES AND A UNIQUE LEADERSHIP COMPASS:
How do the most successful leaders chart their success based on a unique set of values and an authentic “leadership compass”? How do they define what values matter most to them and align these with their organizations values? How does this leadership compass enable them to earn their peers, stakeholders and team’s trust that translates to sustainable success?
- Sunita Kaur, Managing Director, Spotify Asia
- Natalia Shuman, SVP and General Manager, EMEA and Asia Pacific Regions, Kelly Services
- Malathi Das, Director, Joyce A. Tan & Partners LLC. Immediate past-President, Singapore Council of Women’s Organizations (SCWO)
- Gina Romero, Founder, The Athena Network, Singapore
- Stephanie Keen, Office Managing Partner, Hogan Lovells Lee & Lee, Singapore
- MODERATOR: Glenn Osaki, President, Asia, MSLGROUP
13:15 to 14:15: NETWORKING LUNCH.
14:15 to 14:30: OFFICIAL PIC OF THE WORLD EDITION OF BREAK THE CEILING TOUCH THE SKY.
14:30 to 14:50: KEYNOTE ADDRESS: Fumbi Chima, Chief Information Officer, Burberry Plc
14:50 to 15:40: 1+1= 3. BUILDING COALITIONS AND HIGH PERFORMANCE TEAMS FOR SUSTAINED SUCCESS: Best practices in the art of collaboration and building coalitions to build your business and teams.
- Norwell Coquillard, Chairman, Enactus China
- Shahira Ahmed Bazari, Managing Director, Yayasan Hasanah
- Madhulika Mathur, Co-Founder, weddingsutra.com
- Caroline McLaughlin, Director of Partnerships at the Asia Venture Philanthropy Network
- Penny Burtt, Vice President, Government Affairs and Public Policy, Asia Pacific, Visa.
- MODERATOR Angeline Martyn, Director and Head of New Partnership Development for Save the Children’s Corporate Engagement Centre
15:40 to 16:30: NETWORKING ACTIVITY AMIDST TEA/COFFEE BREAK: Making friends, influencing people.
16:30 to 17:20: WELL BEING AND PERFORMANCE: Practicing what every high performance leader knows – the power of full engagement. Winning techniques to create a 360-degree wellness plan (mind, body, spirit, gut) as a key enabler for success. Exercise, diet, “me time”, meditation and the very tangible things you can do to succeed and sustain high performance.
- Sarita Singh, Head, Retail Operations, Asia Pacific at Google
- Sonia Osborne, International Nutrition Consultant
- Margaret Franco, Vice President, APJ Marketing, Dell
- Vaidyanath Swamy, GM, Hasbro
- Dawn Tan Ly-Ru, Founder, ADTVANCE LAW LLC
- MODERATOR Krish Iyer, Founder and Chief Catalyst, Qua Aliter Associates
17:20 to 18:20: FINAL SESSION: MAKING IT HAPPEN! TAKING ACTION! Taking what you’ve learnt from the day and taking ACTION, using it in your personal plan for success.
- Yukari Inoue, Managing Director, Kellogg Japan & Korea
- Anthony Rose, Chairman and CEO, House of Rose Professional
- Rajul Mehta, CEO, Queenmark
- Rosaline Koo, Founder and CEO, CXA
- Robyn Randell, Vice President IT, Asia Pacific, Burberry
- MODERATOR Miles Wilson, Global Commercial Leadership Director. The Coca-Cola Company
18:20 to 18:30: CLOSE AND WINNER ANNOUNCEMENTS!
Notes: The agenda above is final. All speakers listed above are confirmed speakers. Only ONE GOLD SPONSOR slot is now open. Seriously interested sponsors please write in to firstname.lastname@example.org. We invite the organizations most committed to gender diversity and inclusion to step up and support this initiative! *We appreciate the incredible response and interest we have received to date from prospective panelists and regret to share that the speakers list (with the exception of one reserved slot) is now closed for the 2016 world edition of Break the ceiling touch the sky. Some very minor timing adjustments may be made to the above agenda.